GAVIN Murphy (@GamePlanGavin) reckons he’s on to some serious value as he kicks off his 2016 betting for us.
Espanyol v Barcelona | Saturday 15:00
All eyes are on Catalunya this Saturday afternoon as the Barcelona derby takes centre stage. Frankly, I cannot believe this price. Spain’s dirtiest team, Espanyol host Spain’s most disciplined outfit, Barcelona at the Power8 stadium.
The hosts average 3.82 cards per game whereas their more illustrious neighbours only collect 1.6 on average.
The whisteblower is Jose Luis Gonzalez Gonzalez. He averages 6.11 cards per game. The bookies have chalked this up as under/over 7.5 cards. That is typical for a Spanish derby.
What I cannot understand though is William Hill offering 8/11 on Espanyol collecting over 3 cards. Given the stats, it should surely be way odds on as of the two teams, the hosts are far more likely to collect cards.
I recommended Espanyol to collect over three cards last time out in a mundane 2-0 loss at Sevilla. They had exactly three that day and so we were a tad unfortunate. Perhaps they had one eye on this fixture?
In the past three encounters, Espanyol have collected 8-4-6 cards so they have form. The eight came in the corresponding fixture last term as things boiled over in the second half.
Generally, Barcelona are too good for them and they get the hump. Something similar is expected this weekend and in front of their own fans they will surely put up more of a fight than they did at Sevilla.
Espanyol have three players in the top 20 most carded players in La Liga. Enzo Roco, captain Victor Sanchez and Pape Diop (who should be back from suspension for this showdown).
This looks as good a bet as I’ve seen for a while. I’m getting stuck into over 3 cards for Espanyol (so 4+ to win) at 8/11 with William Hill.
Espanyol v Barcelona – Over 3 Espanyol Cards (8/11 William Hill)
We’re now offering all players a chance to win £100 cash from us.
Just sign-up with a bookmaker via our site, deposit then email us at [email protected]
We’ll offer you a cash prize straight away but you can gamble that up to £100 by picking winners.
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (minimum £10).
- Email [email protected] to let us know your account username, the bet you placed and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts as well as £10 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor too. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Free bet crediting can take up to 28 days.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.
|Get treble the odds on your first bet when you sign-up at 888Sport|
|Claim up to £200 in bonuses when you join Bet365|
|Claim a £50 Welcome Bonus when you join Ladbrokes. Use code 'F50'|