SPURS host West Ham in the Super Sunday match this week. Chris Graham (@chrisgraham79) looks to take on the home side.
Tottenham v West Ham | Sunday 16:00 | Sky Sports 1
I always tend to feel Tottenham don’t get enough respect from the layers when they chalk up the prices every weekend. There’s definitely a sense that they’re clearly the sixth best side in the division going by their odds but this week the love is too strong.
I had Spurs at 4/6 to beat West Ham at home on Sunday but the best price in the village is 4/7. It’s just too short for me when you consider how dangerous the Hammers can be.
As you’ll be aware West Ham’s away from this season has been exquisite with wins over Man City, Arsenal and Liverpool. Yeah they’ve thrown in a few bad results along the way but they are definitely team to support at big prices and to ignore at prohibitive ones.
I always feel a bit uneasy when I see Spurs at these kind of prices. They flopped against Stoke early in the season and couldn’t beat Everton either at White Hart Lane.
There’s no doubt they’re making great strides at the moment (as the North London derby showed) and a place in the Top 4 looks within their range but excuse me if I pass up these kind of quotes against a side as enigmatic as West Ham.
The Hammers have lost just one of their last five against Tottenham and won three within that five match series and have to be respected here at juicy odds of 11/2.
To be able to back them +1 on the Asian Handicap and still come away with an odds against quote is very exciting. It’s West Ham +1 on the Asians at 68/67 with BetVictor.
Tottenham v West Ham – West Ham +1 Asian Handicap (68/67 BetVictor)
We’re now offering all players a chance to win £100 cash from us.
Just sign-up with a bookmaker via our site, deposit then email us at [email protected]
We’ll offer you a cash prize straight away but you can gamble that up to £100 by picking winners.
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (minimum £10).
- Email [email protected] to let us know your account username, the bet you placed and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts as well as £10 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor too. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Free bet crediting can take up to 28 days.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.
|Get treble the odds on your first bet when you sign-up at 888Sport|
|Claim up to £200 in bonuses when you join Bet365|
|Claim a £50 Welcome Bonus when you join Ladbrokes. Use code 'F50'|