Livingston v Rangers | Saturday 15:00
There wasn’t a Championship title race last season but there could be one this time. Defeat to Hibs has stopped Rangers from disappearing into the distance. Now the Hibees – and Falkirk – are attempting to make it a thrilling three-way fight for the automatic promotion spot.
Rangers are still in the driving seat and have scored at least four goals in more than half of their away matches this season. They should cover the minus one handicap at injury-hit strugglers Livi today and are 7/10 at Boylesports to do so.
Alloa v Hibs | Saturday 15:00
Hibs have won 13 of their last 14 games and have done well to cut the gap at the top to two points. They travel to hapless bottom club Alloa who have lost five on the spin and are without a victory in nine.
Hibs have won the last five meetings between the teams during the past two seasons and are 3/10 at Stan James for the three points today. I’m on.
Queen of South v Falkirk | Saturday 15:00
Peter Houston’s men have joined the title race with four wins in a row including 5-0 romps against Alloa and Dumbarton.
Queens have struggled this season and Falkirk – with red-hot striker John Baird looking to bolster his tally of eight goals in the past four games – can keep the pressure on the top two.
The Bairns are surprisingly big today and are now 25/19 with Marathonbet – cut from 11/8. It’s a price that certainly appeals to me this weekend.
Livingston v Rangers – Rangers -1 (7/10 Boylesports)
Alloa v Hibs – Hibs to win (3/10 Stan James)
Queen Of The South v Falkirk – Falkirk to win (25/19 Marathonbet)
- Ladbrokes are sponsoring the Scottish league this season and to celebrate we’re giving you the chance to pick up a huge prize.
- Join SPFL sponsors Ladbrokes here and claim your £50 matched free bet.
- When you sign up via that specific link send us an email at [email protected] telling us you’ve joined.
- Once verified we’ll set you a challenge. Pass the challenge and we’ll double your sign up offer!
- Didn’t open your Ladbrokes account via our link above? Sadly you won’t qualify for the double prize.
- Any questions? Get us at [email protected]