YET another winner for Dino Vita (@VitaDino) last weekend. Will his astonishing 2015/16 form continue on Saturday?
Alloa v Hibs | Saturday 15:00
My selection this week comes from Scotland’s Championship division as an in form Hibs side travel to the bottom team Alloa Athletic in search of another win.
Hibs are very much the form side in the country just now on an unbeaten run of 14 games winning 13 of them. Tuesday night’s 2-1 victory over Livingston made it eight wins in a row, seven of them coming in the league.
They face an Alloa side who look out of their depth at this level, they’ve only picked up 5/42 points on offer so far this season and find themselves five points adrift already at the bottom. They’ve lost their last five games in a row including two heavy defeats to Rangers 4-0 and Falkirk 5-0 last week.
The Wasps have only picked up one point at home this season and with Hibs’ form so good, I can’t see anything other than a comfortable away win. Hibs are 1/3, so I’ve went with Hibs -1 on the handicap which looks an excellent bet this week.
Alan Stubbs’ men are scoring for fun and not giving much away and on Saturday come up against a side who are the complete opposite. Alloa must be fearing Hibs coming to town on Saturday, it’s Hibs on the handicap for me.
Alloa v Hibs – Hibs -1 (10/11 Ladbrokes)
- Ladbrokes are sponsoring the Scottish league this season and to celebrate we’re giving you the chance to pick up a huge prize.
- Join SPFL sponsors Ladbrokes here and claim your £50 matched free bet.
- When you sign up via that specific link send us an email at [email protected] telling us you’ve joined.
- Once verified we’ll set you a challenge. Pass the challenge and we’ll double your sign up offer!
- Didn’t open your Ladbrokes account via our link above? Sadly you won’t qualify for the double prize.
- Any questions? Get us at [email protected]
World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide
Our 130-page spectacular, World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide, is available to buy NOW!
The interactive magazine includes previews, videos, stats and tips for all 32 teams, features on Outright Winners, Top Goalscorer, Refs & Cards, Dark Horses, Flops, Knock-out Betting and much more.
22 football experts contribute to our Ask the Experts feature and there’s over 5 hours of exclusive audio with 5 of the planet’s most respected reporters who discuss the chances of each nation with our very own Mark O’Haire.
And if that wasn’t enough there’s a free bet up for grabs with our partners Ladbrokes.