A rare loser for Dino Vita (@VitaDino) last week, he’s determined to put that right on Saturday.
Airdrie v Dunfermline | Saturday 15:00
This week’s selection comes from Scotland’s third tier as Dunfermline travel to Airdrie on Saturday looking to pick up three points to aid their title charge.
Title favourites Dunfermline have set the pace alongside Ayr for most of the season so far and both sides look clearly better than the rest. So when an odds against price comes up involving the Pars it’s got to be jumped on!
Although they’ve drawn their last two games 0-0, it coincides with a run of five clean sheets in a row in the league and an unbeaten run of six games in the league. With their defence looking strong and the fire power Dunfermline have I can’t see them failing to score for a third week running.
Airdrie lie in third place but like most of the sides around them are all pretty similar in terms of ability. The Diamonds are seven points behind Dunfermline and Ayr and have had an inconsistent season so far winning six and losing five of their 13 league games.
Yes, they’re unbeaten in their last two but I can see that run ending on Saturday when Dunfermline come to town. The Pars should show why they’re title favourites and at an odds against price one not to be missed.
Airdrie v Dunfermline – Dunfermline to win (5/4 Bet365)
- Ladbrokes are sponsoring the Scottish league this season and to celebrate we’re giving you the chance to pick up a huge prize.
- Join SPFL sponsors Ladbrokes here and claim your £50 matched free bet.
- When you sign up via that specific link send us an email at [email protected] telling us you’ve joined.
- Once verified we’ll set you a challenge. Pass the challenge and we’ll double your sign up offer!
- Didn’t open your Ladbrokes account via our link above? Sadly you won’t qualify for the double prize.
- Any questions? Get us at [email protected]