ARSENAL look to join Man City and Leicester at the top of the table on Sunday. Norwich are their opponents. Chris Graham (@chrisgraham79) shares his thoughts.
Norwich v Arsenal | Sunday 16:15 | Sky Sports 1
Last week Arsenal blundered when odds on away at West Brom. While the defeat looked a surprise, there was something slightly inevitable about it as well. Arsenal do have a habit of dropping points to lesser opponents around this time of the year.
Along with dropping silly points the Gunners have a firm knack of bouncing straight back. Incredibly Arsenal haven’t lost in consecutive weekends in the Premier League for nearly three years. Back in January 2013 they lost 2-0 at home to Man City and followed that up with a 2-1 defeat at Stamford Bridge. They haven’t lost in consecutive weekends since.
I certainly don’t envisage defeat here at Norwich. Arsenal have won seven of their last nine meetings against the Canaries and they’ll be desperate to keep up with the pace at the top of the table.
It’s been a rough few weeks for Norwich to be honest. Alex Neil’s men have lost five of their last six league matches and find themselves just two points off the relegation zone. While the 6-2 loss to Newcastle was their only heavy defeat in this spell it must be tough on the players going through an autumn like this.
One thing I do like about Norwich is their capacity to score goals. They’ve scored in 10 of their 13 league games and I’m hoping they contribute here.
Arsenal have conceded in five of their last seven games and both sides have scored in this fixture in seven of the last nine meetings. Yes, it’s goals I like here.
The Gunners will be buzzing to get back in the winning grove while I expect Norwich to put on a show here in front of their frustrated fans. Marathon Bet are offering 9/10 on Over 3 Goals on their Asian Handicap Goal Line and I’ll be backing that. Remember if exactly three are scored I’ll get my stake returned.
Norwich v Arsenal – Over 3 Goals Asian Handicap Goal Line (9/10 Bet365)
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (minimum £10).
- Email [email protected] to let us know your account username, the bet you placed and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts as well as £10 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor too. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Free bet crediting can take up to 28 days.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.
|Get treble the odds on your first bet when you sign-up at 888Sport|
|Claim up to £200 in bonuses when you join Bet365|
|Claim a £50 Welcome Bonus when you join Ladbrokes. Use code 'F50'|