GLENN Scurfield’s (@gscurftrader) made a packet with his expert correct score punting policies. Will he strike gold this weekend?
Rotherham v Ipswich | Saturday 15.00
The misery continues – that is if you’re a Rotherham supporter.
With The Millers failing to score in their previous two games and Ipswich keeping three clean sheets from their previous five games, it looks as if it will be another bleak weekend at the New York Stadium.
Although Ipswich haven’t been in dominant form of late, they have shown glimpses in their previous three games, which sways me to side with an Ipswich win, as well as a clean sheet.
Only 20% of Ipswich’s previous five games have gone Over 2.5 Goals and that one game was a loss, to top of the table Hull.
Hull v Middlesbrough | Saturday 15.00
A huge clash, in the Championship.
Although it is still fairly early in the season this game may have a massive impact on who goes on to win the division. With both teams in fantastic form, this one seems hard to split.
Hull have conceded one in their previous five games and netted eight times; that form has seen them settle nicely at the top of the Championship table.
Boro have been in similar form, with wins over Man Utd, Wolves, Charlton and Rotherham. Scoring seven and conceding two in their previous five games, Middlesbrough remain hot on the heels of the top three.
Arsenal v Tottenham | Sunday 16.00 | Sky Sports 1
Arsenal come into this game after a humbling defeat in Munich. Although, previous to that defeat Arsenal’s form has been pretty decent.
Tottenham have had a hectic schedule this week with three games in seven days, and with their current squad I’m not sure they are that well equipped to cope with the demand.
Both teams have scored in the previous three head-to-heads. With Spurs scoring in 80% of their previous five games, it could again prove to be a game where both teams grab a goal.
However, with that being said, the major factor that is sticking out for me is the Spurs schedule!
Rotherham v Ipswich – Ipswich to win 2-0 (13/1 Unibet)
Hull v Middlesbrough – Middlesbrough to win 2-1 (23/2 Unibet)
Arsenal v Spurs – Arsenal to win 4-0 (28/1 BetVictor)
Join Favourit, Get A 100% Deposit Bonus + The Chance To Double It
Our brand new Football League sponsors Favourit are offering WeLoveBetting readers a fantastic sign-up offer – they’ll match your first deposit up to £50!
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (minimum £10).
- Email [email protected] to let us know your account username, the bet you placed and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts as well as £10 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor too. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Free bet crediting can take up to 28 days.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.
|Get treble the odds on your first bet when you sign-up at 888Sport|
|Claim up to £200 in bonuses when you join Bet365|
|Claim a £50 Welcome Bonus when you join Ladbrokes. Use code 'F50'|