Ross County v Inverness | Saturday 15.00
Scotland’s match of the day features County at home to Inverness and it should be a Highland derby dazzler.
Both sides are unbeaten in their last six with John Hughes’s men hitting form after a slow start.
ICT have won on their last three visits to Victoria Park but I’d be surprised if they made it four.
Rather than pick a result though I’m on Both Teams To Score – which has landed in five of the last six meetings – at 11/13 with Unibet.
Hearts v Kilmarnock | Saturday 15.00
Killie boss Gary Locke faces his former club who’ve already inflicted defeat on him this season in the League Cup.
The Rugby Park men leak too many goals – they’ve conceded in every game this season – and face a torrid time at Tynecastle.
Hearts have steadied the ship after three straight defeats and battled to a point at Celtic Park last weekend.
Raith v Morton | Saturday 15.00
Raith have turned Stark’s Park into a fortress, winning all four league games so far without conceding a goal.
Their other two matches were in the Cup and included taking the scalp of top-flight Hamilton.
Today they welcome a Morton side who are winless in their last three Championship games.
Ross County v Inverness – Both Teams To Score (11/13 Unibet)
Hearts v Kilmarnock – Hearts to win (8/15 Coral)
Raith v Morton – Raith to win (5/4 Ladbrokes)
- Ladbrokes are sponsoring the Scottish league this season and to celebrate we’re giving you the chance to pick up a huge prize.
- Join SPFL sponsors Ladbrokes here and claim your £50 matched free bet.
- When you sign up via that specific link send us an email at [email protected] telling us you’ve joined.
- Once verified we’ll set you a challenge. Pass the challenge and we’ll double your sign up offer!
- Didn’t open your Ladbrokes account via our link above? Sadly you won’t qualify for the double prize.
- Any questions? Get us at [email protected]