OUR Scottish pro punter Dino Vita (@VitaDino) returns this weekend with a Premiership bet catching his eye.
St Johnstone v Dundee United | Saturday 15:00
My selection this week comes from Scotland’s Premiership as St Johnstone entertain Dundee Utd on Saturday at McDiarmid Park.
St Johnstone in recent seasons have never been a side you would consider for your goals coupon but this season has been completely different. Tuesday night’s excellent 3-1 win at Ibrox made it 9/9 for BTTS this season with seven of those games going over 2.5 goals. Indeed their last six matches have all gone Over 2.5.
Dundee Utd are struggling down in second bottom this season having only won once in the league this season. Despite their position Jackie McNamara’s side have been scoring goals. In fact they’ve only failed to score in two games this season, one of which came against top of the league Aberdeen. United have had 6/9 BTTS this season and five of those games went over 2.5 goals.
St Johnstone will be on a high from Tuesday night’s victory but look a bit short to me against a side who on their day can beat anyone in the league so I’ve decided to go with the stats and jump on over 2.5 goals.
St Johnstone v Dundee United – Over 2.5 Goals (Evens BetVictor)
- Ladbrokes are sponsoring the Scottish league this season and to celebrate we’re giving you the chance to pick up a huge prize.
- Join SPFL sponsors Ladbrokes here and claim your £50 matched free bet.
- When you sign up via that specific link send us an email at [email protected] telling us you’ve joined.
- Once verified we’ll set you a challenge. Pass the challenge and we’ll double your sign up offer!
- Didn’t open your Ladbrokes account via our link above? Sadly you won’t qualify for the double prize.
- Any questions? Get us at [email protected]