OUR pro-punter Dino Vita (@VitaDino) returns with his best bet in Scotland this weekend.
Inverness CT v Hearts | Friday 19:45 | BT Sport 1
My selection this week comes from Friday night’s Premiership match between Inverness and Hearts. The Jambos travel north hoping to bounce back from losing their 100% record in their last match to Hamilton. Hearts were 2-1 up with 15 minutes to play when Callum Paterson was wrongly sent off. That mistake swung the game in Hamilton’s favour and Hearts lost 3-2.
Inverness have failed to hit the heights of last season’s history making campaign. Losing key players in the summer has hit John Hughes’ squad hard and with injuries and suspensions already this season it’s been a hard start for them.
They’ve yet to win in 2015/16 with their last victory coming in that famous Scottish Cup Final back in May against Falkirk. The biggest worry for Hughes is where the goals are going to come from, they’ve only scored four all season.
Hearts on the other hand have hit the ground running on their return to the top flight. They won their first five games and look the only side who could push Aberdeen for second place.
Robbie Neilson has added well in the summer to a squad who ran away with the Championship last season, they have goals coming from all over the pitch and they’ve notched at least twice in every game so far this campaign.
Inverness has always been a hard place to go for any side but John Hughes’ men look like they could struggle this season and I expect a high flying Hearts to take full advantage on Friday night.
Inverness CT v Hearts – Hearts to win (6/4 Coral)
- Ladbrokes are sponsoring the Scottish league this season and to celebrate we’re giving you the chance to pick up a huge prize.
- Join SPFL sponsors Ladbrokes here and claim your £50 matched free bet.
- When you sign up via that specific link send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org telling us you’ve joined.
- Once verified we’ll set you a challenge. Pass the challenge and we’ll double your sign up offer!
- Didn’t open your Ladbrokes account via our link above? Sadly you won’t qualify for the double prize.
- Any questions? Get us at email@example.com
Back our No-Lose NAP & Get your money back if it DOESN’T win!
There are fewer things Chris Graham enjoys more than the Cheltenham Festival and he’s confidently put up Unowhatimeanharry in the Stayers Hurdle at 3.30.
We’re so confident Chris has again made the right call that we’re offering you the opportunity to pocket a risk-free, no-lose NAP. Just open an account with our Cheltenham partners 10BET via any of the 10BET links on this page.
- Back Unowhatimeanharry (min £10 stake).
- If it wins, you’ll pocket a tidy sum. If the bet loses, we’ll cover the cost up to £10.
- After you open your account email us at [email protected] with your username and stake details of your bet.
|Get treble the odds on your first bet when you sign-up at 888Sport|
|Claim up to £200 in bonuses when you join Bet365|
|Claim a £50 Welcome Bonus when you join Ladbrokes. Use code 'F50'|