Rangers v Livingston | Saturday 15.00
Last season all-conquering Hearts hit 10 in one game – and there is every chance this season’s Championship all-stars Rangers can match that feat.
The Ibrox side have netted five in their last three matches and someone could get a real spanking any week soon.
Basement boys Livingston travel to Ibrox today and must fear the worst. Boss Mark Burchill could park a whole fleet of buses and still not stop the likes of Nathan Oduwa, James Tavernier and Martyn Waghorn running riot.
Rangers minus one has come up in eight of their nine wins under Mark Warburton but bookies are wisening up. Best price today is 2/5 at Skybet while Gers minus two and minus three have been slashed from when I flagged them up on MrFixit Ttips website on Monday. Minus two was 13/10 and is now a best 1/1 at Skybet but should trap and is still worth taking.
Dunfermline v Ayr | Saturday 15.00
Dunfermline, with 21, are the only side to have netted more than Rangers this season.
At home they have played two, won two, scored 10 and conceded two. Those stats suggests they’ll beat Ayr 5-1 today but that’s unlikely against the third-place men.
Ayr’s last two matches have totalled 11 goals and in their last five at home to the Honest Men the Fifers have scored 15 goals.
Motherwell v Ross County | Saturday 15.00
In the Premiership best bets could be Ross County at 7/4 with McBookie at Motherwell.
The Dingwall men have started this season as they finished the last and are going for four wins in a row inspired by top scorer Liam Boyce.
Motherwell beat fellow strugglers Kilmarnock in their previous game but the 1-0 win sums up their fortunes. It was scrappy and nervy and they could fall victim to a speedy and clinical County outfit.
Take County draw no bet at 28/29 with Marathonbet.
Rangers v Livingston – Rangers -2 handicap (1/1 Skybet)
Dunfermline v Ayr – Dunfermline to win and Both Teams To Score (7/4 Bet365)
Motherwell v Ross County – Ross County draw no bet (28/29 Marathonbet)
- Ladbrokes are sponsoring the Scottish league this season and to celebrate we’re giving you the chance to pick up a huge prize.
- Join SPFL sponsors Ladbrokes here and claim your £50 matched free bet.
- When you sign up via that specific link send us an email at [email protected] telling us you’ve joined.
- Once verified we’ll set you a challenge. Pass the challenge and we’ll double your sign up offer!
- Didn’t open your Ladbrokes account via our link above? Sadly you won’t qualify for the double prize.
- Any questions? Get us at [email protected]k