TWO winners out of two for Dino (@Vita_Dino) this season. Will his brilliant run continue here?
Motherwell v Aberdeen | Saturday 15:00
I hope you all got on my Tuesday night goals fest tip in the Dundee Derby. I must admit I wasn’t very hopeful after 65 minutes but we go there in the end eh?
My next selection comes from the Scottish Premiership as high flying Aberdeen go to Motherwell on Saturday afternoon.
The Dons are eight games into their season already after an early start in the Europa League. Sadly their European campaign came to an end last week against Kairat but that could help their domestic form.
Indeed they’ve carried on where they left off last season, only losing one of six European games and winning both SPFL games so far this season. Last season’s campaign (where they finished second) was built on a solid defence and that looks the be the same again this season as they’ve both won league games to nil.
Opponents Motherwell have had an indifferent start to the season. They won their first game of the season away at Inverness but have followed that up with two disappointing defeats to Dundee Utd and more recently to Hearts.
Aberdeen pushed Celtic until April last season and look like the side that will be best of the rest again, whereas Motherwell flirted with relegation and it looks like they’ll fight it out in the bottom half again this season.
I can’t see anything other than a Aberdeen win and I’ll have a side bet on Aberdeen to nil as well on Saturday.
Motherwell v Aberdeen – Aberdeen to win (5/6 Ladbrokes)
Motherwell v Aberdeen – Aberdeen win to nil (7/4 Ladbrokes)
- Ladbrokes are sponsoring the Scottish league this season and to celebrate we’re giving you the chance to pick up a huge prize.
- Join SPFL sponsors Ladbrokes here and claim your £50 matched free bet.
- When you sign up via that specific link send us an email at [email protected] telling us you’ve joined.
- Once verified we’ll set you a challenge. Pass the challenge and we’ll double your sign up offer!
- Didn’t open your Ladbrokes account via our link above? Sadly you won’t qualify for the double prize.
- Any questions? Get us at [email protected]