SCOTLAND’S number one tipster Mr Fixit (@MrFixitTips) is back on WeLoveBetting. It’s business as usual with the Daily Record man sharing his favourite Scottish treble…
Dunfermline v Cowdenbeath | Saturday 15.00
It would be remiss of me not to kick-off by highlighting Dunfermline in the Fife derby. The Pars are my ante-post picks and have been good to me this season with 5-1 and 6-1 victories after I flagged them up as singles.
Both times they were bigger than evens against Cowdenbeath in the League Cup and Brechin in the league. They’re much smaller on Saturday and as luck would have it, they’re again welcoming Beath.
Allan Johnston’s men beat Arbroath 4-1 in the Challenge Cup before those 5-1 and 6-1 success so what price 7-1 today? To be fair, 3-1 is more likely as they led Beath 2-1 before their rivals were reduced to 10 men.
Bookies are beginning to wake up to the Pars’ quality but at the start of the week they were 4/5 at Bet365. Now the best available price is 8/15 with Bet365 and Ladbrokes and the Pars -1 is also worth a look at 13/10 with Boylesports.
Livingston v Queen of the South | Saturday 15.00
Another side I like a lot are Queen of the South and they should win at skint Livingston.
Queens were so good last season most of their best players were poached but the manager is the same and James Fowler’s new-look young team have started well. They’ve won their three games, scoring nine goals, and face a Livi side who are short of money and players.
Aberdeen v Motherwell | Saturday 15.00
The Dons had a midweek rest and that could pay dividends as they head to a Motherwell side tamely beaten by Hearts.
Aberdeen have started the Premiership season in fine style with back-to-back wins and no goals conceded. Motherwell in contrast have lost their last two on the bounce and were dismal at Tynecastle on Wednesday night.
Back Aberdeen at 5/6 with Coral to rack up a third win on the spin.
Dunfermline v Cowdenbeath – Dunfermline -1 (13/10 Boylesports)
Livingston v Queen of the South – Queen of the South to win (6/5 Ladbrokes)
Aberdeen v Motherwell – Aberdeen to win (5/6 Coral)
- Ladbrokes are sponsoring the Scottish league this season and to celebrate we’re giving you the chance to pick up a huge prize.
- Join SPFL sponsors Ladbrokes here and claim your £50 matched free bet.
- When you sign up via that specific link send us an email at [email protected] telling us you’ve joined.
- Once verified we’ll set you a challenge. Pass the challenge and we’ll double your sign up offer!
- Didn’t open your Ladbrokes account via our link above? Sadly you won’t qualify for the double prize.
- Any questions? Get us at [email protected]