THE European NAP made a winning return last weekend. Mark O’Haire (@MarkOHaire) is staying in Ligue 1 this weekend for his next bash at cracking the best bet in Europe.
Bordeaux v Nantes | Sunday 16.00 | BT Sport/ESPN
Bordeaux travelled a European distance record on Thursday night to take on Kazakh side Karat Almaty in their Europa League qualifier and Willy Sagnol’s squad are bound to be leggy, exhausted and underprepared for Sunday’s showdown with a determined Nantes.
Les Girondins are also without the services of several top performers including Lamine Sané, Grégory Sertic, Cheick Diabaté and Diego Contento. Cédric Carrasso and Jaroslav Plasil are hoping to return but Sagnol may wisely opt to give them an extra week to recover with the international break just around the corner.
Home advantage is also tempered as Bordeaux have only recently moved into their new Nouveau Stade de Bordeaux base and Reims came away with all three points on their opening day encounter. So as you can probably tell, I’m more than happy to oppose Les Girondins on Sunday afternoon with Coral’s 19/20 on Nantes in the Double Chance market standing out.
The Canaries have made a solid start W2-D1-L0 start but most impressive has been Michel Der Zakarian’s outstanding defensive record. The visitors are yet to concede a goal and the Franco-Armenian coach continues to work wonders at the eight-time Ligue 1 champions – last weekend’s 1-0 success at Reims restricted their opponents to just one effort on goal.
Sure, Nantes have failed to score more than one goal in their last 12 league fixtures and returned pretty poor W0-D4-L7 in 11 previous road trips but Emiliano Sala is back in contention and it should be only a matter of time before Kolbeinn Sigthorsson, Adryan and Adrien Thomasson start to click in the Canaries forwardline.
Nantes have W4-D2-L4 in their past 10 trips to Bordeaux and although there’ll be no away fans for the Derby de l’Atlantique battle, I do expect Der Zakarian’s charges to do a job on a weary Bordeaux side missing most of their big guns. The Double Chance bet will pay us out if Nantes avoid defeat.
Bordeaux v Nantes – Nantes double chance (19/20 Coral)
Bet £10, Get £30 From Coral + WLB!
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (minimum £10).
- Email [email protected] to let us know your account username, the bet you placed and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts as well as £10 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor too. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Free bet crediting can take up to 28 days.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.
|Get treble the odds on your first bet when you sign-up at 888Sport|
|Claim up to £200 in bonuses when you join Bet365|
|Claim a £50 Welcome Bonus when you join Ladbrokes. Use code 'F50'|