HOW will West Ham perform in Andorra this Europa League Thursday? Chris Graham (@chrisgraham79) shares his best bets.
Lusitanos v West Ham | Thursday 18:30
I was disappointed to call the first leg of this game widely wrong by predicting an emphatic West Ham win. In the end the London club only won 3-0 but there’s no doubt they were barely at half pace throughout the match.
So how do you tackle the return fixture? Well once again the Hammers will be taking it easy with regard to personnel on the pitch and indeed in the dugout. Although new manager Slaven Bilic has travelled to the game it may well be academy coach Terry Westley in charge again.
West Ham are best price 1/20 to win the game and that’s no surprise when you analyse the form of their opponents. Over the last four European campaigns they’ve been knocked out at the first hurdle by an aggregate of 11, five, nine and four goals respectively. The home legs of those four ties produced a draw, two one goal defeats and a six goal loss.
Despite these respectable home results Lusitanos haven’t faced a side as strong as West Ham, even a reserve West Ham side. The likes of EB/Streymur and NK Varazdin just don’t compare.
Lusitanos have failed to score in six of their nine European games and in three of their four home matches. Last Thursday they failed to register a shot on target and produced just two overall so I’m happy to assume they won’t score in this match.
West Ham took a while to break them down last week and it may be that the minnows raised their game in the lustrous surroundings of Upton Park, back on home turf and with the tie dead they may not be as well tuned.
I’m happy to back West Ham -3 here at odds against. Another negative for Lusitanos is the fact the team that finished above them in the league last season were knocked out of the Champions League on Tuesday night by a side from Gibraltar. This could be a hammering.
Lusitanos v West Ham – West Ham -3 (6/5 BWin)
Waiting for the right offer to open a Betfair account? This is it!
Join between now and 18:30 on Thursday and you’ll be able to back West Ham at a huge 2/1.
If you take the offer let us know at [email protected] and we’ll buy you a pint!
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (minimum £10).
- Email [email protected] to let us know your account username, the bet you placed and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts as well as £10 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor too. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Free bet crediting can take up to 28 days.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.
|Get treble the odds on your first bet when you sign-up at 888Sport|
|Claim up to £200 in bonuses when you join Bet365|
|Claim a £50 Welcome Bonus when you join Ladbrokes. Use code 'F50'|