CHRIS Graham (@chrisgraham79) has crunched the numbers and delivered four stats-friendly bets for this weekend.
Norwich v Ipswich | Saturday 12:15 | Sky Sports 1
- The last 8 Ipswich games saw the Both Teams To Score bet pay out
Burnley v Stoke | Saturday 15:00
- Burnley’s last 11 games have gone Under 2.5 Goals
- 11 of the last 12 Burnley v Stoke games saw Under 2.5 Goals scored
West Ham v Everton | Saturday 15:00
- Everton are unbeaten in their last 16 matches against West Ham
Partick v Kilmarnock | Saturday 15:00
- The last 7 Kilmarnock games saw the Both Teams To Score bet pay out
Best Stats Bets
Norwich v Ipswich – Both Teams To Score (15/16 888 Sport)
Burnley v Stoke – Under 2.5 Goals (7/10 BetVictor)
West Ham v Everton – Everton or Draw (9/20 Ladbrokes)
Partick v Kilmarnock – Both Teams To Score (5/6 Ladbrokes)
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
We’re offering two free bets and £10 instant cash to all readers that register for a betting account with any of our nominated partners via this page.
We’ll then arrange for two free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses like we do at WLB!
|Get treble the odds on your first bet when you sign-up at 888Sport|
|Claim up to £200 in bonuses when you join Bet365|
|Claim a £50 Welcome Bonus when you join Ladbrokes. Use code 'F50'|