MAN Utd or Arsenal? What does Chris Graham (@chrisgraham79) think?
Man Utd v Arsenal | Sunday 16:00 | Sky Sports 1
I fancy goals in this match as the finishing line approaches for both these sides. I’m expecting an element of fun and abandon in this Old Trafford encounter and it’s worth remembering the home side will overtake Arsenal if they win.
That was my preferred option at first. 14 league wins out of 18 at Old Trafford and six wins out of seven is mighty impressive. Yes, Arsenal beat them there in the FA Cup in March, but that seemed to jolt them up to higher level of form and crushing wins over Tottenham, Liverpool and Manchester City followed.
It’s gone a little off-piste since then with three consecutive league defeats in April/early-May but I’m putting that down to the end of a long, hard complicated season. A game like this should get their peckers back up again.
The absence of Michael Carrick from Louis Van Gaal’s line up has caused his side problems and that’s definitely a contributory factor in the fact they’ve leaked eight goals in their last five games.
He won’t be back on Sunday so that’s why I expect Arsenal to contribute to the scoreline here. Things looked all so smooth for Arsene Wenger’s side but that’s just not how it’s meant to be and they bizarrely lost 1-0 to Swansea on Monday night.
They’ll fancy their chances of getting at United and putting themselves back in pole position for second place. They’ve scored in 20 of their last 22 matches and are renowned for bouncing back strongly after disappointing defeats. Not once this season have they lost back to back games in consecutive weeks.
Expect a strong bustling performance from both sides in this Old Trafford match and I’ll back Over 3 Goals on the Asian Handicap Goal Line at 16/11 with BetVictor. This means that if exactly three are scored I get my stake back, any more and I get paid out.
Man Utd v Arsenal – Over 3 Goals Asian Handicap Goal Line (16/11 BetVictor)
It’s take your pick time from Betfair this weekend in the big Sunday match.
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (minimum £10).
- Email [email protected] to let us know your account username, the bet you placed and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts as well as £10 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor too. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Free bet crediting can take up to 28 days.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.
|Get treble the odds on your first bet when you sign-up at 888Sport|
|Claim up to £200 in bonuses when you join Bet365|
|Claim a £50 Welcome Bonus when you join Ladbrokes. Use code 'F50'|