MARK O’Haire (@MarkOHaire) has trawled the European markets in search of his best continental bet. He’s plumped for this value beauty in Serie A from Sunday.
Palermo v Genoa | Sunday 14.00
Palermo bagged their first away win since the opening weekend of November last time out with a scintillating display at Udinese. The Sicilians ran out 3-1 winners to halt a three-game losing streak and now the Rosanero will be looking to enhance their excellent W7-D5-L3 record when hosting Serie A teams at their Stadio Renzo Barbera home.
Visitors Genoa have recorded successive 2-0 victories at home to struggling Parma and Cagliari over the past seven days and head south looking to arrest a worrying run of W1-D2-L4 on the road in league action. But despite those away results, Gian Piero Gasperini’s men boast an outstanding record in front of goal this season.
The Rossoblu have found the back of the net in all bar five of their 30 league outings but with only three clean sheets to their name in 14 road trips, it’s unsurprising to see the Both Teams To Score bet has proven profitable in 10/14 (70%) of Genoa’s away days.
Taking out results against the top-two teams, only Empoli have stopped Palermo scoring in Sicily this season and like Genoa, shutouts have proven much harder to come by. Giuseppe Iachini’s charges have kept only three clean sheets in their 15 home fixtures, leading to 10/15 (67%) BTTS winners at the Stadio Renzo Barbera.
The two teams are averaging very healthy returns in the Both Teams To Score stakes and with the expectancy of a repeat BTTS game at 67%, the reflected odds would be around 9/20. However, William Hill have chalked up Both Teams To Score at a very handsome 10/11 making it a big value selection and my NAP of the weekend from the continental card.
Palermo v Genoa – Both Teams To Score (10/11 William Hill)
100% Acca Bonus
Did you know Bet365 offer up to a 100% bonus on winning accumulators from the top European leagues? Just place a pre-match acca (3 or more picks) featuring teams from the English, Spanish, German or Italian leagues and if your bet wins you’ll pick up a guaranteed bonus.
Sounds good, eh? Check out the Bet365 site for full details.
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (minimum £10).
- Email [email protected] to let us know your account username, the bet you placed and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts as well as £10 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor too. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Free bet crediting can take up to 28 days.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.
|Get treble the odds on your first bet when you sign-up at 888Sport|
|Claim up to £200 in bonuses when you join Bet365|
|Claim a £50 Welcome Bonus when you join Ladbrokes. Use code 'F50'|