MARK O’Haire (@MarkOHaire) has been bang on the money with his European NAP in recent weeks. Ligue 1 is in focus for his latest continental best bet.
Bordeaux v Marseille | Sunday 20.00
Bordeaux’s meeting with Marseille is perhaps the highlight of the French top tier fixtures this weekend. Although Marcelo Bielsa’s visitors blew their title hopes with a 3-2 defeat at home to bitter rivals PSG in Le Classique last weekend, Les Phocéens have remained profitable in the goals markets.
The 2010 champions have netted in all bar three of their 15 Ligue 1 road trips this season but only managed to keep three clean sheets across the same games. Unsurprisingly, that’s led to 9/15 (60%) of Both Teams To Score winners in Marseille’s away matches and another high-scoring affair should be on the cards as they travel to the Stade Chaban-Delmas.
Hosts Bordeaux were without four key players for last weekend’s last-gasp victory over struggling Lens and some of the defending on show left a lot to be desired. And like L’OM, Les Girondins have been a dream for goals punters this term, scoring in all bar one of their home games and keeping just two clean sheets in front of their home supporters.
Yep, only Lyon have stopped the home side scoring on their own patch and Sagnol’s side racked up seven goals in games against PSG and Monaco this term. With Marseille failing to shut out any top-half team when playing away, we’re right to expect the FCGB to trouble the scoresheet.
The obvious bet is to take the BTTS option. We’ve already mentioned the high figure of successful Both Teams To Score winners in Marseille’s road games but it’s been bettered by Bordeaux, when hosting Ligue 1 fixtures.
Les Girondins have seen a whopping 12/15 (80%) of their Stade Chaban-Delmas games prove profitable in this market and if we tie in the 60% BTTS win ratio for L’OM, we’re right to think there’s a 70% chance of the bet landing again on Sunday night.
If we turn that 70% expectancy into odds, it would hand us a 4/9 shot. Well Ladbrokes have made Both Teams To Score an 8/11 play and that’s why BTTS just has to be my European NAP this weekend.
Bordeaux v Marseille – Both Teams To Score (8/11 Ladbrokes)
What’s your best bet from Europe this weekend? Do you agree with Mark’s selection?
We’d love to hear your thoughts so let us know in the comments box below.
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (minimum £10).
- Email [email protected] to let us know your account username, the bet you placed and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts as well as £10 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor too. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Free bet crediting can take up to 28 days.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.
|Get treble the odds on your first bet when you sign-up at 888Sport|
|Claim up to £200 in bonuses when you join Bet365|
|Claim a £50 Welcome Bonus when you join Ladbrokes. Use code 'F50'|