CAN Club Brugge maintain their Europa League unbeaten record? Chris Graham (@chrisgraham79) gives us his thoughts.
Dnipro v Club Brugge | Thursday 20:05 | ESPN
From a betting point of view I must say I’ve been enjoying the Europa League more than the Champions League this season. Picking the Correct Score here last week was a particular highlight.
This second leg is another tricky puzzle to solve with so much at stake for both sides and like all four of these ties, the betting is mighty tight. Last week’s opening leg finished 0-0 but it was the away side who arguably deserved more and I think that might prove pivotal.
A few pundits seem happy to crab the home form of Dnipro in this competition but that seems harsh. Yes, they only won two of their six group matches and stumbled to home loses to Qarabag and Inter, but their form has been impressive in the knockout stages.
I think it’s dangerous to read too much into group stage results in this competition. Some sides are good enough to take the foot off the pedal and cruise into the knockout rounds. Wolfsburg losing home and away to Everton is a case in point.
Looking at the Ukrainian side’s home form in the knockout rounds one has to doff their hat. They took out one of my favourite European sides Olympiakos in the Last 32 and then saw off Ajax in the last round. Both home wins were achieved without conceding a goal.
Club Brugge have had an outstanding season. They’re chasing a double in Belgium (already won the Cup) and are unbeaten in the Europa League. I just feel that at some point this is going to catch up with them; Brugge have played 55 games this season, Dnipro just 39.
It’s Dnipro for me here. I’m going to back them to win to nil at odds of 23/10 with BetVictor. Like I mentioned, they haven’t conceded at home in the Europa League knockout rounds and have remarkably kept clean sheets in 11 of their last 14 matches. Outstanding!
As I called the Correct Score correctly last week, I’ll have another go here and cover my options with a poke at 9/1 (BetVictor) on a 2-1 win for Myron Markevych’s side.
Dnipro v Club Brugge – Dnipro to win to nil (23/10 BetVictor)
Dnipro v Club Brugge – Dnipro to win 2-1 (9/1 BetVictor)
Bet 365 Bore Draw Refund
Place a Correct Score, HT-FT or Scorecast bet on this game with Bet365 and they’ll refund you if the game ends 0-0.
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (minimum £10).
- Email [email protected] to let us know your account username, the bet you placed and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts as well as £10 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor too. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Free bet crediting can take up to 28 days.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.
|Get treble the odds on your first bet when you sign-up at 888Sport|
|Claim up to £200 in bonuses when you join Bet365|
|Claim a £50 Welcome Bonus when you join Ladbrokes. Use code 'F50'|