THERE’S a huge match at the bottom end of the Premier League table on Tuesday night. Chris Graham (@chrisgraham79) takes a look at the odds.
Aston Villa v QPR | Tuesday 19:45
Do you think anyone backed QPR to win on Saturday? It can’t have been many that’s for sure, who would have envisaged them thumping West Brom 4-1 at The Hawthorns?
That was only their second away win of the season and it certainly gives them hope here as they travel to Villa Park. Will Saturday’s win be a pivotal moment in their season or a false dawn?
The buzz and fist-pumps that surrounded Aston Villa last month have been faded out after two successive defeats and a defeat here would push them back into the relegation zone.
I can’t get excited about any of the Win-Draw-Win odds. Villa on the cusp of Evens? No thanks. QPR best price 14/5? Just not big enough. But what does appeal are the goals markets.
I think the bookmakers have framed this game as two struggling sides playing out a six pointer, and while that’s true, I’d pitch it more along the lines of two struggling sides desperate for goals playing out a six pointer.
Yes desperate for goals and scoring goals. Villa have scored in six of Tim Sherwood’s eight games in charge, while QPR have now scored in their last seven matches.
The Both Teams To Score bet has paid out in the last six R’s games and at 19/20 here with Betfair, that’s value for me. Sherwood as always will insist his side have a go while QPR must be buoyed from that amazing result on Saturday.
Aston Villa v QPR – Both Teams To Score (19/20 Betfair)
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (minimum £10).
- Email [email protected] to let us know your account username, the bet you placed and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts as well as £10 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor too. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Free bet crediting can take up to 28 days.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.
|Get treble the odds on your first bet when you sign-up at 888Sport|
|Claim up to £200 in bonuses when you join Bet365|
|Claim a £50 Welcome Bonus when you join Ladbrokes. Use code 'F50'|