GAIN an edge on your Premier League betting this weekend with the best betting stats you’ll find anywhere on the internet.
Newcastle United v Chelsea | Saturday 12.45 | BT Sport 1
- Newcastle have D1-L1 in their last 2 having W6 on the spin previously.
- Newcastle have W3 on the spin at home, all 1-0 and all seeing D-W double results. They’ve kept 3/6 home clean sheets.
- Newcastle have L9/13 home games against top-six teams.
- Newcastle’s last 5 matches have seen Under 2.5 Goals with only 2/6 home games seeing Under 2.5 Goals.
- Newcastle have scored 12 of their 15 goals in the second half, scoring 1 first-half goal at home and only trailing at HT in 1/6 at home.
- Chelsea have W16-D5 this season and including last season have W17-D6 – they’ve never gone 24 games unbeaten.
- Chelsea can become only the 4th team to remain unbeaten in the first 15 games of a Premier League season should they avoid defeat.
- Chelsea have W11/14 Premier League games, scoring 2+ in 11/14 this season and have kept 3 consecutive clean sheets. They’ve led at HT in 8/14.
- Chelsea have W7/10 away league games now and W7-D4 away in all competitions this season but only kept 3/11 away clean sheets.
- Chelsea have D2-L2 in their 4 trips to Newcastle under Jose Mourinho and have L2 on the spin away to the Magpies.
Hull City v West Bromwich Albion | Saturday 15.00
- Hull have D3-L4 of their last 7 games, failing to score in 4/6.
- Hull have only W6-D8-L19 of their league games in 2014 – the fewest wins of ever-present Premier League teams this year.
- Hull have W1-L3 of their last 4 home games and seen BTTS in 6/8 home this season.
- Hull have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 5/7 home games against bottom-six teams.
- WBA have L4 on the spin – the last time that happened Steve Clarke was sacked (December 2013).
- WBA have not L5 on the spin since January 2011 in the Premier League.
- WBA have L10/15 away league games now and scored just 3 of their 14 goals this season away from home (W2-D1-L3).
- WBA have kept 3/6 away clean sheets this season but have failed to net in 3/6 away themselves and yet to score before HT away.
- WBA have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 4/6 away this season and in 7/9 away to bottom-six sides.
- WBA have conceded 2+ in 5/6 against Hull and have D2-L2 in their 4 Premier League meetings with the Tigers.
Liverpool v Sunderland | Saturday 15.00
- Liverpool have W2 on the spin now but yet to W3 on the spin this season.
- Liverpool have W14/20 home league games with W-W double results in 12/20 home but hold only a W3-D2-L2 home record this season.
- Liverpool have scored only 7 of their 19 goals this season at home. They’ve only led at HT in 2/7 at home.
- Sunderland have W1-D3-L3 in their last 7 games, failing to net in 4/7.
- Sunderland have W1-D3-L2 away from home this season and only trailed at HT in 2/6 away.
- Sunderland have seen 3/6 away games feature Over 3.5 Goals despite failing to score in 4/6 away.
- Sunderland have conceded first in 5/8 away games to top-half teams.
- Sunderland have conceded 2+ in 6/7 trips to Liverpool and D7-L8 in their last 15 league visits to Anfield and W1-D3-L5 of the last 9 head-to-head overall in the league.
- 9 of the 11 goals Liverpool scored against sunderland last season came from Luis Suarez and Daniel Sturridge.
Queens Park Rangers v Burnley | Saturday 15.00
- QPR have W3-D2-L1 of their last 6 home league games. If only home games counted, QPR would be 8th.
- QPR have seen Over 3.5 Goals in 4/7 home league games this season and conceded first in 4/7 at home and in 11/14 overall.
- QPR have scored 2+ in their last 5 home games, scoring 12 of their 14 goals at home but leaked 2+ in 9/11 league games now.
- Burnley have W2-D2 in their last 4, scoring in each. It’s their best top-flight run since 1975.
- Burnley have seen Over 2.5 Goals in their last 4 away games. They’ve seen BTTS in 7/14 this season.
- Burnley have D3 on the spin at QPR and have W5-D4 in the last 9 head-to-head.
Stoke City v Arsenal | Saturday 15.00
- Stoke have L3 on the spin – they’ve not L4 in a row since February 2012.
- Stoke have kept 0/8 clean sheets now and seen BTTS in 6/8.
- Stoke have seen Over 2.5 Goals in their last 3 home games and scored 9 of their 14 goals this season before HT.
- Stoke have seen HT draws in 7/9 home to top-six teams.
- Arsenal have W4-L2 in their last 6 league games with their last 5 Premier League wins all coming when they’ve kept clean sheets.
- Arsenal have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 12/20 away and W3-D2-L2 in their 7 away games this season, keeping 3/7 away clean sheets.
- Arsenal have W1-D3-L4 in their last 8 away to Stoke whilst Mark Hughes has W4-D2 in 6 Premier League home games against Arsenal.
Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace | Saturday 15.00
- Spurs have W4-L4 in their last 8 Premier League games and W3-L4 of their 7 home games.
- Spurs have L4/7 home games under Mauricio Pochettino – they only L2/11 at home under Tim Sherwood.
- Spurs have seen Over 2.5 Goals in their last 7 games, failing to keep a clean sheet in each.
- At home they’ve seen Over 2.5 Goals in 5/7 and in 9/14 overall.
- Spurs have seen HT draws in 12/16 home games against bottom-six clubs.
- Palace have W1-D2-L5 of their last 8 games and failed to keep a clean sheet in each.
- Palace have W1-D3-L3 away but have W1-D6 at HT in their away games.
- Palace have seen BTTS in 9/14 this season including 5/7 away.
- Palace have L2 on the spin against Spurs in the league – they’ve not L3 on the spin to Spurs since 1989.
Manchester City v Everton | Saturday 17.30 | Sky Sports 1
- Man City have W7-D1-L1 of their last 9 Premier League games with 6/7 seeing Over 2.5 Goals.
- Man City have W21/25 home league games and scored 2+ in 18/22 league games.
- Man City have W4-D1-L1 of their 6 home games but kept just 1/6 home clean sheets. They’ve only scored 11 of their 31 goals at home and only led at HT in 2/6 at home.
- Everton have W3-D3-L1 of their last 7 games and seen BTTS in 4/5 and in 11/14 overall.
- Everton have W2-D3-L2 of their 7 away games but scored in each.
- Everton have conceded first in 7/8 away to top-six teams.
- Everton have scored in 16/17 league games against Man City.
- Roberto Martinez has D1-L9 of 10 games against Man City as a manager in the Premier League.
West Ham United v Swansea City | Sunday 13.30 | Sky Sports 1
- West Ham have W5-D2-L1 of their last 8 games and scored in 12/14 overall.
- West Ham have W4-D1 in their last 5 home games, keeping 3/5 clean sheets.
- West Ham have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 10/14 this season and in 9/12 home games against top-half teams.
- Swansea have W3-D2-L1 of their last 6 games and D2-L3 of their last 5 away.
- Swansea have seen BTTS in 4/6 away with 4/6 away also seeing Over 2.5 Goals.
- Swansea have W1-D5 at HT in their 6 away games this season, scoring before HT in 4/6 away.
- Swansea have scored first in 10/14 games this season.
- Swansea have L8/9 away to top-six teams and seen Over 2.5 Goals in 7/8 away to top-six clubs.
- Swansea have failed to score in their last 3 against West Ham and D2-L9 of their last 11 trips to the Hammers.
Aston Villa v Leicester City | Sunday 16.00 | Sky Sports 1
- Villa have W1-D3 of their last 4 games with all 4 seeing Under 2.5 Goals.
- Villa have W1-D2-L3 of their 6 home games with 3/6 seeing BTTS and keeping just 1/6 home clean sheet.
- Villa have seen HT draws in 7/9 home to bottom-six teams.
- Villa have lost all games in which they’ve fallen behind in. They’ve scored 7 of their 8 goals before HT but only leaked in 1/7 home games before HT.
- Leicester have D2-L7 of their last 9 games, leaking 2+ in 6/9 and failing to score in 6/9.
- Leicester have L6/7 away including L5 on the spin away. They’ve lost by 2+ in 4/7 away.
- Leicester have scored 3 of their 14 goals away but seen 0-0 HT scores in 5/7 away.
- Leicester have W1-D3-L3 of their last 7 away to Villa but 8/9 at Villa Park have seen BTTS – the last 3 meetings have produced 13 goals.
Southampton v Manchester United | Monday 20.00 | Sky Sports 1
- Southampton have D1-L2 in their last 3 games, failing to score in consecutive defeats.
- Southampton have failed to score against Man City, Arsenal and Spurs already this season. They have scored 17 of their 24 goals at home.
- Southampton have seen Under 2.5 Goals in 5/6 games with 8/14 overall also seeing Under 2.5 Goals.
- Southampton have yet to concede a goal at home before HT.
- Southampton have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 7/9 home games against top-six clubs.
- Man Utd have W4 on the spin now and scored 2+ in 3/4. They’ve W6-D2-L1 of their last 9.
- Man Utd have W1-D3-L2 of their 6 away games this season with 4/6 seeing BTTS and 9/14 overall.
- Man Utd have conceded first in 5/8 away to top-six clubs.
- Man Utd have W9-D2-L1 of their last 12 Premier League meetings with Southampton. They’ve conceded first in 4/5 meetings with the Saints but have W3-D1 of those 4 games when leaking first.