MORE exclusive stats on Friday’s Euro 2014 qualifiers. You won’t find these anywhere else!
Latvia v Iceland | Friday 19:45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- 3 of the last 4 competitive Latvia games saw Under 2.5 Goals
- 5 of the last 7 competitive Iceland away games saw both teams score
Netherlands v Kazakhstan | Friday 19:45 | Sky Sports 2
- The Netherlands haven’t lost a qualifying match since November 2007
- In 6 of their last 7 home qualifying matches Netherlands won to nil
- Kazakhstan have scored in their last 3 away qualifiers
Turkey v Czech Rep | Friday 19:45| Sky Sports Interactive
- In 10 of the last 13 Turkey qualifying games, at least one team failed to score
- 6 of the last 11 Czech Rep qualifiers saw at least one team fail to score
Belgium v Andorra | Friday 19:45| Sky Sports Interactive
- Belgium have scored more than 2 goals in just 1 of their last 16 competitive games
- Andorra conceded less than 3 goals in 6 of their last 11 qualifiers
Cyprus v Israel | Friday 19:45| Sky Sports Interactive
- 6 of the last 7 Cyprus qualifiers went Under 2.5 Goals
- Israel have lost just 1 of their last 6 away qualifiers
Wales v Bosnia | Friday 19:45 | Sky Sports 5
- Bosnia are unbeaten in 8 away internationals
- Bosnia scored 19 away goals in World Cup 2014 qualifying. Only Germany scored more.
- Gareth Bale has scored 11 goals in his last 15 internationals for Wales
- There have been exactly 2 or 3 goals scored in 8 of the last 9 Wales qualifiers
- 10 of the last 14 competitive Bosnia games saw 3 or more goals scored
Bulgaria v Croatia | Friday 19:45| Sky Sports Interactive
- Bulgaria have conceded no more than 1 goal in 9 of their last 10 competitive matches
- Under 2.5 Goals has paid out in 10 of the last 13 Croatia qualifiers
Italy v Azerbaijan | Friday 19:45| Sky Sports Interactive
- Italy haven’t lost a qualifier since Sep 6th 2006. The longest unbeaten run in European football.
- 8 of the last 9 Azerbaijan competitive matches saw less than 3 goals
Malta v Norway | Friday 19:45| Sky Sports Interactive
- Malta have lost their last 5 competitive matches
- 8 of the last 11 competitive Norway games went Under 2.5 Goals
World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide
Our 130-page spectacular, World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide, is available to buy NOW!
The interactive magazine includes previews, videos, stats and tips for all 32 teams, features on Outright Winners, Top Goalscorer, Refs & Cards, Dark Horses, Flops, Knock-out Betting and much more.
22 football experts contribute to our Ask the Experts feature and there’s over 5 hours of exclusive audio with 5 of the planet’s most respected reporters who discuss the chances of each nation with our very own Mark O’Haire.
And if that wasn’t enough there’s a free bet up for grabs with our partners Ladbrokes.