DINO Vita (@VitaDino) was quick to get his best Scottish best bet across this weekend. He's confident!
Alloa v Falkirk | Saturday 15:00
My selection this week comes from the Scottish Championship as impressive Falkirk take their unbeaten league form to the Indodrill Stadium on Saturday to face Alloa Athletic.
Falkirk have had a great start to the season with their form going relatively unnoticed due to the impressive start of Mark Warburton's Rangers side. The Bairns have won four and drawn one of their opening five league games and picked up maximum points in their last four.
Their impressive win away at St Mirren last week really gives me the impression that they'll push Hibs all the way for second place this season.
Alloa on the other hand have had a terrible start winning just one and losing their other five games. The most alarming thing for Danny Lennon's men is the fact they've conceded 15 goals in those six games and have just four goals to show for their endeavours. Remember Alloa struggled last season and just stayed up via the playoffs, this looks like it could another long season for the Wasps.
Falkirk won all four of the fixtures last season between the sides and I can see that trend continuing on Saturday at Recreation Park. It's Falkirk for me.
Alloa v Falkirk – Falkirk to win (10/11 Bet365)
- Ladbrokes are sponsoring the Scottish league this season and to celebrate we're giving you the chance to pick up a huge prize.
- Join SPFL sponsors Ladbrokes here and claim your £50 matched free bet.
- When you sign up via that specific link send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org telling us you've joined.
- Once verified we'll set you a challenge. Pass the challenge and we'll double your sign up offer!
- Didn't open your Ladbrokes account via our link above? Sadly you won't qualify for the double prize.
- Any questions? Get us at email@example.com