IT’S the first major Cup final of the season so we thought we’d offer you something very special. Take a look at what we’ve got planned.
Paul Pogba Cashback | £20 Cash If Pogba Touches The Ball | Sunday 16:30
To celebrate the first major Cup final of the season we’re offering WeLoveBetting readers an incredibly generous first-come, first-served offer.
Yes, we’ll transfer you £20 in hard cash if the world’s most expensive player Paul Pogba simply TOUCHES the ball during Sunday’s EFL Cup Final.
On top of this you’ll be valid for the excellent Ladbrokes sign up offer of up to a £50 Free Bet.
Two outstanding weekend gifts:
- £50 Free Bet from Ladbrokes
- £20 Cash in your bank from us
We don’t run these kind of crazy offers very often so it’s strictly a first-come, first-served offer. Make sure you’re quick off the mark to take advantage as we’ll be withdrawing the offer after the first 20 people get involved.
- The Pogba Cashback offer runs from 12:00 Friday 24th February 2017 to 16:30 Sunday 26th February 16:30.
- This offer is open to the first 20 people who claim it. The offer will be withdrawn after the 20th claimant has emailed.
- To claim your £20 cash payment you MUST register for a Ladbrokes betting account via one of the links on this page and place a qualifying bet of at least £10.
- Failure to register via one of the links highlighted on this page will result in no cash payment being awarded.
- After you’ve signed up drop us an email at [email protected] with your Ladbrokes username and a screenshot of the bet you have placed.
- Verification of your account can take up to 48 hours. Once verified, your cash will be paid via Paypal. We are unable to process cash in any other way.
- One claim per person, per household and per IP address.
- WeLoveBetting reserve the right to withdraw this promotion at any time and to avoid rewarding any player we feel contravenes the Terms and Conditions.
- All enquiries can be directed to [email protected] or via Twitter (@WeLoveBettingUK).
- WeLoveBetting’s decision will be final on any claim.