CARD KING Gavin Murphy (@GamePlanGavin) returns with a Serie A match ripe for a bookings play.
Emploi v Palermo | Saturday 17:00
Serie A thankfully returns this weekend and two dreadful teams meet in a relegation dog fight!
Currently occupying the last relegation spot, Palermo travel to the team directly above them, Empoli. The Tuscans hold a four point advantage over Palermo and have lost to them just once in eleven years.
Not selling this to you yet?
Well what if I said that Empoli are the third dirtiest team in Italy’s top flight with 54 yellow and two red cards? Still not enough? How about their Sciliian visitors being the fourth most ill-disciplined outfit with 47 yellow cards and four red cards?
If that hasn’t whetted your appetite then perhaps the appointment of referee Paolo Valeri will? The 38 year-old from Rome is a bag of Revels (you don’t know what you’re going to get).
Valeri has dished out total cards of 14-5-6-6-8-9-7-3 at an average of 7.25 per-game. He is a crazy referee who can literally give a card at anytime. He averages a healthy 2.83 cards to Empoli in his career and 3.17 to Palermo.
The past four meetings between these two clubs have seen cards of 3-11-6-4 at an average of six per-match. The game with three cards was a drab 0-0 affair.
As mentioned earlier in this piece both are good for cards this season. Empoli average 3.22 per-game and Palermo 3.06.
Given that this should be a dogged battle between two relegation threatened teams with mad Valeri operating the controls, I’m backing Over 6.5 Cards at 1.90 on Bet365‘s Asian line.
Empoli v Palermo – Over 6.5 Asian Cards (10/11 Bet365)
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (minimum £10).
- Email [email protected] to let us know your account username, the bet you placed and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts as well as £10 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor too. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Free bet crediting can take up to 28 days.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.
Back our No-Lose NAP & Get your money back if it DOESN’T win!
There are fewer things Chris Graham enjoys more than the Cheltenham Festival and he’s confidently put up Unowhatimeanharry in the Stayers Hurdle at 3.30.
We’re so confident Chris has again made the right call that we’re offering you the opportunity to pocket a risk-free, no-lose NAP. Just open an account with our Cheltenham partners 10BET via any of the 10BET links on this page.
- Back Unowhatimeanharry (min £10 stake).
- If it wins, you’ll pocket a tidy sum. If the bet loses, we’ll cover the cost up to £10.
- After you open your account email us at [email protected] with your username and stake details of your bet.
|Get treble the odds on your first bet when you sign-up at 888Sport|
|Claim up to £200 in bonuses when you join Bet365|
|Claim a £50 Welcome Bonus when you join Ladbrokes. Use code 'F50'|