LA LIGA boff Callum Read (@callumread) looks to continue his brilliant La Liga form this weekend.
Malaga v Deportivo | Saturday 12:00 | Sky Sports 3
- Deportivo are without a win in their last five fixtures and haven’t won away from home in La Liga since May.
- Deportivo conceded 10 goals and scored just twice on their travels this season and have been struggling to score goals since Lucas Perez left for.
- Malaga have recorded 12 points at home this season, that’s the same amount as Atletico Madrid and just one less than Real Madrid.
- Malaga also scored 11 at home, conceding just seven and are unbeaten in their last four at home, winning six of last eight at La Rosaleda.
- Malaga drew with Barcelona last time out with Deportivo losing against Real Sociedad.
- Malaga are also undefeated in their last 10 fixtures against Deportivo.
Back Malaga to win 53/50 (Marathon)
Sevilla v Valencia | Saturday 19:45 | Sky Sports 4
- Valencia had the chance to grab what looked to be an easy win against last-placed Granada last weekend but could only a muster a 1-1 draw.
- Valencia have had a lack of goals on their travels too, with just seven being scored away.
- Sevilla have won five out of six at home this season, only losing to Barcelona at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan.
- Sevilla won 14/19 at home last season scoring 38 goals, meanwhile Valencia lost 10 out of 19 away games shipping 25.
- Sevilla have scored the fourth-most goals in league, Valencia have conceded 22 goals, only four less than rock-bottom Granada and one less than 19th-placed Osasuna.
- Over 2.5 Goals has landed in eight of Valencia’s last 10 away games.
Back Sevilla to win and Over 1.5 Goals (11/10 BetStars)
Villarreal v Alaves | Sunday 11:00 | Sky Sports 3
- Villarreal have won their last five home matches in the league scoring at least two goals in each.
- Villarreal have the best home form in the league and are yet to lose in front of their own fans.
- Villarreal scored 14 and conceded just three goals at home, fewer than Real Madrid, Barcelona and Atletico Madrid – in fact, it’s the lowest in the league.
- When Alaves play away, they tend to be low scoring with a total of 15 goals being scored in six games.
- Alaves, themselves have scored six times on the road.
- Villarreal lost against Athletic Bilbao and could only draw against Zurich so will be keen to get back to winning ways this weekend.
Back Villarreal to win ‘to nil’ (6/5 Sportingbet)
Real Sociedad v Barcelona | Sunday 19:45 | Sky Sports 1
- Real Sociedad have won all four of their last home matches, including a 2-0 win over Atletico Madrid.
- Real Sociedad also won their last three home games against Barcelona in all competitions.
- The last time Barcelona won at Real Sociedad was 2007 and the Catalans have won just 2 of their last 12 there.
- Barcelona drew with Malaga last time out and struggled to break down their opposition.
- Real Sociedad’s midfield of and back four have been in superb form this season, while their front three have linked together effortlessly in the final third.
- Barcelona’s defence is shaky at the best of times and gave Celtic a handful of chances to score in midweek.
- Real Sociedad have won their last four La Liga games.
Back Real Sociedad +1 Asian Handicap (6/5 188BET)
Malaga v Deportivo – Malaga to win 53/50 (Marathon)
Sevilla v Valencia – Sevilla to win and Over 1.5 Goals (11/10 BetStars)
Villarreal v Alaves – Villarreal to win ‘to nil’ (6/5 Sportingbet)
Real Sociedad v Barcelona – Real Sociedad +1 Asian Handicap (6/5 188BET)