LA LIGA boff Callum Read (@callumread) looks to continue his brilliant La Liga form this weekend.
Malaga v Deportivo | Saturday 12:00 | Sky Sports 3
- Deportivo are without a win in their last five fixtures and haven’t won away from home in La Liga since May.
- Deportivo conceded 10 goals and scored just twice on their travels this season and have been struggling to score goals since Lucas Perez left for.
- Malaga have recorded 12 points at home this season, that’s the same amount as Atletico Madrid and just one less than Real Madrid.
- Malaga also scored 11 at home, conceding just seven and are unbeaten in their last four at home, winning six of last eight at La Rosaleda.
- Malaga drew with Barcelona last time out with Deportivo losing against Real Sociedad.
- Malaga are also undefeated in their last 10 fixtures against Deportivo.
Back Malaga to win 53/50 (Marathon)
Sevilla v Valencia | Saturday 19:45 | Sky Sports 4
- Valencia had the chance to grab what looked to be an easy win against last-placed Granada last weekend but could only a muster a 1-1 draw.
- Valencia have had a lack of goals on their travels too, with just seven being scored away.
- Sevilla have won five out of six at home this season, only losing to Barcelona at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan.
- Sevilla won 14/19 at home last season scoring 38 goals, meanwhile Valencia lost 10 out of 19 away games shipping 25.
- Sevilla have scored the fourth-most goals in league, Valencia have conceded 22 goals, only four less than rock-bottom Granada and one less than 19th-placed Osasuna.
- Over 2.5 Goals has landed in eight of Valencia’s last 10 away games.
Back Sevilla to win and Over 1.5 Goals (11/10 BetStars)
Villarreal v Alaves | Sunday 11:00 | Sky Sports 3
- Villarreal have won their last five home matches in the league scoring at least two goals in each.
- Villarreal have the best home form in the league and are yet to lose in front of their own fans.
- Villarreal scored 14 and conceded just three goals at home, fewer than Real Madrid, Barcelona and Atletico Madrid – in fact, it’s the lowest in the league.
- When Alaves play away, they tend to be low scoring with a total of 15 goals being scored in six games.
- Alaves, themselves have scored six times on the road.
- Villarreal lost against Athletic Bilbao and could only draw against Zurich so will be keen to get back to winning ways this weekend.
Back Villarreal to win ‘to nil’ (6/5 Sportingbet)
Real Sociedad v Barcelona | Sunday 19:45 | Sky Sports 1
- Real Sociedad have won all four of their last home matches, including a 2-0 win over Atletico Madrid.
- Real Sociedad also won their last three home games against Barcelona in all competitions.
- The last time Barcelona won at Real Sociedad was 2007 and the Catalans have won just 2 of their last 12 there.
- Barcelona drew with Malaga last time out and struggled to break down their opposition.
- Real Sociedad’s midfield of and back four have been in superb form this season, while their front three have linked together effortlessly in the final third.
- Barcelona’s defence is shaky at the best of times and gave Celtic a handful of chances to score in midweek.
- Real Sociedad have won their last four La Liga games.
Back Real Sociedad +1 Asian Handicap (6/5 188BET)
Malaga v Deportivo – Malaga to win 53/50 (Marathon)
Sevilla v Valencia – Sevilla to win and Over 1.5 Goals (11/10 BetStars)
Villarreal v Alaves – Villarreal to win ‘to nil’ (6/5 Sportingbet)
Real Sociedad v Barcelona – Real Sociedad +1 Asian Handicap (6/5 188BET)
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
We’re offering two free bets and £10 instant cash to all readers that register for a betting account with any of our nominated partners via this page.
We’ll then arrange for two free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses like we do at WLB!
|Get treble the odds on your first bet when you sign-up at 888Sport|
|Claim up to £200 in bonuses when you join Bet365|
|Claim a £50 Welcome Bonus when you join Ladbrokes. Use code 'F50'|