IN-FORM Mark O’Haire (@MarkOHaire) picks out his favourite fancies from Thursday’s early Europa League contests.
Qabala v Anderlecht | Thursday 16:00
- Qabala have scored in 18/20 home games.
- Qabala have scored in 7/8 home Europa League games including against Dortmund, Lille, Mainz and Sainte-Etienne.
- Qabala have seen 4/6 Europa League home games feature Both Teams To Score this season.
- Qabala have kept only 2/8 home Europa League clean sheets.
- Qabala have had an average expected goals rate of 3.05 from across their home Europa League games against Mainz and Sainte-Etienne this season.
- Anderlecht have scored in 23/24 games this season – 15/24 featured Both Teams To Score.
- Anderlecht have seen Both Teams To Score bank in 6/7 matches.
- Anderlecht scored in 6/6 Europa League games this season, 4/6 seeing Both Teams To Score.
- Anderlecht have seen 8/12 away games feature Both Teams To Score this season.
- Anderlecht have created 9 major goalscoring opportunities across their 4 Europa League fixtures, with an average of 9.5 shots from inside the opposition penalty box.
- Anderlecht have had an average expected goals rate of 3.55 from across their away Europa League games against Mainz and Sainte-Etienne this season.
Back Both Teams To Score (21/20 188BET)
Fiorentina v PAOK Saloniki | Thursday 18:00
- Fiorentina have W8-D6-L1 in their last 15 games including W5-D2-L0 in their past 7.
- Fiorentina have scored 11 goals in 3/3 Europa League wins since a 0-0 draw in PAOK.
- Fiorentina have W8-D9-L1 at home since January, only losing to Juventus.
- Fiorentina are averaging 7 shots-on-target per-game in the Europa League – a Europa League high – and almost 8 attempts from inside the opposition penalty box.
- Fiorentina don’t play against until Monday so the need to rest and rotate isn’t quite as pressing with top spot in the group still up for grabs.
- PAOK haven’t played since 6th November due to the Greek Super League suspension.
- PAOK have lost 4/6 games including back –to-back defeats to Qarabag in the Europa League.
- PAOK have W0-D1-L3 in their last 4 away matches.
- PAOK have failed to score in 6/12 games, including 3/4 away games.
- PAOK have an average expected goals rate of 0.66 from their first 4 Europa League games, averaging only 3 shots from inside the opposition penalty box.
- PAOK are without first-choice centre-back and Greek international Georgios Tzavellas.
Back Fiorentina to win (3/4 William Hill)
Qabala v Anderlecht – Both Teams To Score (21/20 188BET)
Fiorentina v PAOK Saloniki – Fiorentina to win (3/4 William Hill)
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
We’re offering two free bets and £10 instant cash to all readers that register for a betting account with any of our nominated partners via this page.
We’ll then arrange for two free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses like we do at WLB!
|Get treble the odds on your first bet when you sign-up at 888Sport|
|Claim up to £200 in bonuses when you join Bet365|
|Claim a £50 Welcome Bonus when you join Ladbrokes. Use code 'F50'|