CHRIS Graham (@chrisgraham79) takes a look at Man City’s home fixture against Real Madrid on Tuesday.
Manchester City v Real Madrid | Tuesday 19:45 | BT Sport Europe
Time has not been kind so far this week so forgive this somewhat hurried preview to what has claims to be the biggest ever match involving Manchester City.
At the prices I simply have to be with the home side here. 2/1 seems very fair at the Etihad considering how much this side have extracted their finger from their nether regions in recent weeks.
Kevin De Bruyne’s return has invigorated this hitherto sloppy, slapdash, lazy side and they seem to have gained so much belief from downing PSG in the previous round.
Manuel Pellegrini’s side were underrated in that tie too and I’m willing to believe that the same things is occurring again here. This looks a great opportunity for the club.
Opponents Real Madrid have been a little erratic in the last few weeks despite an outstanding win at the Nou Camp and there are still questions marks surrounding the continuing presence of manager Zinedine Zidane.
Let’s not forget Real were stunned in the away leg of their last Champions League tie when they lost 2-0 to Wolfsburg and a performance like that against a focussed City could spell real trouble for the Spanish side.
They enter this match in Manchester in the throes of an energetic, stressful battle to win La Liga and they looked shaky on Saturday without Cristiano Ronaldo as they again needed to fight back from 2-0 down to beat Rayo Vallecano. Ronaldo of course should be back on Tuesday.
City’s great strength is their home form and they looked excellent on Saturday against Stoke. PSG, Sevilla and Borussia Monchengladbach were all beaten at the Etihad during this campaign.
I’m willing to take a chance on City here. They’ve been bubbling up nicely over the last few weeks and you’d like to think the players will be massively up for this tonight. I’ll side with them at 11/10 on the Draw No Bet option with Bet365.
Manchester City v Real Madrid – Manchester City Draw No Bet (11/10 Bet365)
Want TWO Free Bets And £5 Cash?
Sign-up to Ladbrokes, Netbet, Bet365, Coral, BetBright or BetVictor via any of the links on this page, deposit and place your first bet and drop us a line at [email protected] We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £5.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Netbet, Bet365, Coral, BetBright or BetVictor via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (up to £5).
- Email [email protected] to let us know your account username and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts as well as £5 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Bet365, Netbet, Coral, BetBright or BetVictor too. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Free bet crediting can take up to 28 days.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.