CARDS man Gavin Murphy (@GamePlanGavin) is back in the punting trail on Friday eager for another winner.
Levante v Getafe | Friday 19:30 | Sky Sports 4
Rock bottom Levante host 13th placed Getafe on Friday in a La Liga relegation battle. These two teams are notoriously ill disciplined. Getafe have improved their discipline but not significantly. Levante are Spain’s dirtiest team averaging around four cards per game.
Jose Luis Gonzalez Gonzalez gets the whistle tonight and he averages 6.1 cards per game. In career games officiating the hosts he typically gives them 2.81 cards per game and the visitors a hefty 3.42.
The previous two meetings between these two teams in Valencia have produced seven and nine cards. With the pressure on both sides in a congested bottom half of La Liga I’m getting involved with over 65pts with William Hill at 19/20.
Levante v Getafe – Over 65 Bookings Points (19/20 William Hill)
Did you know, new Ladbrokes customers are entitled to a huge £50 matched first bet? Did you also know that, if you join Ladbrokes via any of the links on this page, you’ll be entitled to an exclusive £10 free bet AND free cash from WLB with the opportunity to win up to £100?
It’s all true, folks. Here’s how:
- Join Ladbrokes here and claim your £50 matched free bet as a new customer.
- When you sign up via that specific link send us an email at [email protected] telling us you’ve joined.
- Once verified, we’ll arrange for another £10 free bet to be delivered to your account.
- We’ll then give you the offer to take £10 cash or if you prefer, set you a betting challenge that could net you up to £100 cash!
- Didn’t open your Ladbrokes account via our link above? Sadly you won’t qualify.
World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide
Our 130-page spectacular, World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide, is available to buy NOW!
The interactive magazine includes previews, videos, stats and tips for all 32 teams, features on Outright Winners, Top Goalscorer, Refs & Cards, Dark Horses, Flops, Knock-out Betting and much more.
22 football experts contribute to our Ask the Experts feature and there’s over 5 hours of exclusive audio with 5 of the planet’s most respected reporters who discuss the chances of each nation with our very own Mark O’Haire.
And if that wasn’t enough there’s a free bet up for grabs with our partners Ladbrokes.