Celtic v St Johnstone | Saturday 15:00
Celtic have turned on the afterburners in the new year, rattling 12 goals in their last two games. They could have easily racked up double figures in the 8-1 battering of Hamilton in midweek and St Johnstone also looks lambs to the slaughter on Saturday.
Tommy Wright’s men have gone five games without a goal and that wretched run began with a 3-0 home defeat to Celts. Celtic are no bigger than 1/4 with Betfred and William Hill while Celtic -1 is fine on accumulators at 4/6 with Bet365.
Hibs v St Mirren | Saturday 15:00
In the Championship all eyes will be on Hibs as Anthony Stokes prepares to make his second debut for the club on loan from Celtic. It’s a good piece of business by Alan Stubbs and the Irishman can help his side can help keep the on pressure on Rangers with victory on Saturday.
Hibees have just one defeat in 21 outings and should be too good for struggling St Mirren at 1/2 with Coral.
Peterhead v Dunfermline | Saturday 15:00
Third-placed Peterhead welcome League One leaders Dunfermline and it has the makings of a thriller. Peterhead have won five of their last six games including four victories on the spin.
The goals have been flying in too with eight of the Blue Toon’s last six seeing over 2.5. The Pars have scored 2+ in four of last five league matches and over 2.5 match goals is the shout here at a very fair 1/2 with Paddy Power.
Celtic v St Johnstone – Celtic -1 (4/6 Bet365)
Hibs v St Mirren – Hibs to win (1/2 Coral)
Peterhead v Dunfermline – Over 2.5 Goals (1/2 Paddy Power)
- Ladbrokes are sponsoring the Scottish league this season and to celebrate we’re giving you the chance to pick up a huge prize.
- Join SPFL sponsors Ladbrokes here and claim your £50 matched free bet.
- When you sign up via that specific link send us an email at [email protected] telling us you’ve joined.
- Once verified we’ll set you a challenge. Pass the challenge and we’ll double your sign up offer!
- Didn’t open your Ladbrokes account via our link above? Sadly you won’t qualify for the double prize.
- Any questions? Get us at [email protected]