ANOTHER big test for Jose Mourinho’s Chelsea as they face Stoke on Saturday. Chris Graham (@chrisgraham79) previews the game for us.
Stoke v Chelsea | Saturday 17:30 | Sky Sports 1
Chelsea 11/10? Really?! For a team in a dreadful run of form that is a short price to go and win at Stoke. IMHO. Let’s look at the facts…
Could you really back a side away from home at 11/10 with three league defeats in their last four? How about backing a side away from home at 11/10 with just one solitary road win all season in the Premier League? And how tempted are you to back a side away from home at 11/10 with just two wins in their last nine games? Quite simply, it’s not for me.
Stoke have had a topsy-turvy campaign so far. Touted as Top 6 potential at the birth of the season they got off to a sluggish start with no wins in their opening six matches.
Things turned round in late-September though and three wins in a row were picked up before another disappointing couple of performances against Watford and Newcastle. I do think they’ll come good though and finish Top 10 as there are so many average sides in this division.
Memorably these sides met last week in the Capital One Cup with Stoke going through on penalties but I doubt the Chelsea players will be desperately seeking revenge here. I don’t think they’ve got the heart for much at the moment.
Jose Mourinho will of course be absent from the Britannia on Saturday and perversely that might have a positive effect on Chelsea. He cuts a desperate figure at the moment.
Like the lunchtime game, the Win-Draw-Win prices don’t appeal to me so I’m happy having a pop on Under 2.5 Goals at 3/4 with Bet365. Stoke are the lowest scorers in the division but have a decent defence with just 12 conceded. Chelsea can’t be relied on to do much at the moment. The last five Stoke games have gone Under and I’ll go in again.
Stoke v Chelsea – Under 2.5 Goals (3/4 Bet365)
Pow. Super stuff from Boylesports as they’ve boosted their Sunday four-fold of Arsenal, Liverpool, Barcelona and Dortmund wins from 3/1 to 9/1 exclusive to new mobile players.
Remember, if you do decide to get involved, sign up via this page and drop us an email at [email protected] - we’ll give you the chance to earn free cash on top of your outstanding new customer offer.
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (minimum £10).
- Email [email protected] to let us know your account username, the bet you placed and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts as well as £10 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor too. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Free bet crediting can take up to 28 days.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.
|Get treble the odds on your first bet when you sign-up at 888Sport|
|Claim up to £200 in bonuses when you join Bet365|
|Claim a £50 Welcome Bonus when you join Ladbrokes. Use code 'F50'|