GOING for an astonishing sixth straight winner Dino Vita (@Vita_Dino) is back with his weekend NAP.
Dundee v Partick Thistle | Saturday 15:00
My selection comes from the Scottish Premiership again and I’m going goal-hunting once more as Dundee entertain Partick Thistle at Dens Park on Saturday.
Dundee have had an up and down season so far but one thing that has been consistent in their games is is goals. Nine out of their 14 league games has seen the Over 2.5 Goals bet pay out.
Paul Hartley’s side have goals amongst their rank but it’s at the other end that will worry the ex-Scottish international just as much. They’ve kept just two clean sheets and one came on the opening game of the season.
Partick had a horrible start to the campaign but have picked up recently with seven points from the last three games. Last weekend they were brought back down to earth though losing 4-0 to Hearts at home.
Alan Archibald’s side have been amongst the goals recently with four of their last five matches going Over 2.5 with Thistle scoring in them all.
Both defences are poor which is why I can’t side with either so I’m pushing for goals on Saturday at a generous even-money price with Ladbrokes. Let’s hope my winning run can continue.
Dundee v Partick Thistle – Over 2.5 Goals (1/1 Ladbrokes)
- Ladbrokes are sponsoring the Scottish league this season and to celebrate we’re giving you the chance to pick up a huge prize.
- Join SPFL sponsors Ladbrokes here and claim your £50 matched free bet.
- When you sign up via that specific link send us an email at [email protected] telling us you’ve joined.
- Once verified we’ll set you a challenge. Pass the challenge and we’ll double your sign up offer!
- Didn’t open your Ladbrokes account via our link above? Sadly you won’t qualify for the double prize.
- Any questions? Get us at [email protected]
World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide
Our 130-page spectacular, World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide, is available to buy NOW!
The interactive magazine includes previews, videos, stats and tips for all 32 teams, features on Outright Winners, Top Goalscorer, Refs & Cards, Dark Horses, Flops, Knock-out Betting and much more.
22 football experts contribute to our Ask the Experts feature and there’s over 5 hours of exclusive audio with 5 of the planet’s most respected reporters who discuss the chances of each nation with our very own Mark O’Haire.
And if that wasn’t enough there’s a free bet up for grabs with our partners Ladbrokes.