WILL this be Jose Mourinho’s last stand at Chelsea? Chris Graham (@chrisgraham79) takes a look at the odds.
Chelsea v Liverpool | Saturday 12:45 | BT Sport 1
Wow! What a game to kick off the weekend. Will this be Jose Mourinho’s last stand as Chelsea manager?
Who could have possibly foresaw the pure mess his club are currently in after the triumphs of last season? Five defeats out of 10 in the league, in the bottom six and out the Capital One Cup – a trophy they won so well last season. Is there any way back from this?
Jurgen Klopp enjoyed his first win as Liverpool manager on Wednesday at the fourth attempt as they beat Bournemouth in the League Cup. It’s clear there’s a long way to go for this club and the German has a long-term task on his hands.
These sides met around this time last year in this fixture with Chelsea around 17/20 in the betting. Here they’re just 11/10 so when you compare how far they’ve fallen in a year that price is simply not attractive enough.
I’m not sure Liverpool are strong enough to take them down at Stamford Bridge though to be honest. They look a little meek, hey, like a side in transition. Their tally of three goals in four games under Klopp won’t strike fear into the hearts of opponents but on the flip side they’ve only conceded two goals.
At the prices it’s the draw that stands out for me. Maybe that will be enough to end Mourinho’s second tenure at Stamford Bridge.
Chelsea v Liverpool – Draw (5/2 Bet365)
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (minimum £10).
- Email [email protected] to let us know your account username, the bet you placed and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts as well as £10 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor too. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Free bet crediting can take up to 28 days.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.
|Get treble the odds on your first bet when you sign-up at 888Sport|
|Claim up to £200 in bonuses when you join Bet365|
|Claim a £50 Welcome Bonus when you join Ladbrokes. Use code 'F50'|