ANOTHER sensational WLB giveaway this weekend for you. Take a look at this.
We’ll Give You Cash If There’s A Goal On Sunday!
Yes, the rumours are true. We’re bringing back the Weekend Giveaway for a third week, and this time it’s easier than ever!
If there’s a goal in any of Sunday’s three Premier League games we’ll give away free cash!
How Do I Get The Cash?
All you need to do is join one of our featured bookmakers below and provided there’s a goal in ANY of the following games on Sunday we’ll give you AT LEAST £10 cash. You can take the tenner or take the challenge to increase it even further.
- West Brom v Chelsea
- Everton v Man City
- Watford v Southampton
Interested? Well simply join one of our featured bookmakers below using the links ON THIS PAGE. Once you’ve done that place your first bet (minimum £5) and email us at [email protected] with your username and what your first bet was. Once your account is verified you can take the tenner or gamble to try to win more. Exciting eh!
How You Claim Your Cash
- To win cash in our WLB Weekend Giveaway simply join one of our featured bookmakers on this page (below).
- Place a minimum £5 bet with your new bookmaker and then email us at [email protected] with the bookmaker you signed up with, your username and the £5 bet you placed.
- Then if there’s a goal in ANY Premier League Sunday match you’ll pocket at least £10 cash from us.
- Please make sure you sign up to a bookmaker via this page and via the links below. If you don’t do this you won’t be eligible for the free cash.
- Offer runs till 13:30 Sunday 23rd August 2015 or till when we have to remove it due to spiralling costs.
Where To Sign Up + What You’re Entitled To
World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide
Our 130-page spectacular, World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide, is available to buy NOW!
The interactive magazine includes previews, videos, stats and tips for all 32 teams, features on Outright Winners, Top Goalscorer, Refs & Cards, Dark Horses, Flops, Knock-out Betting and much more.
22 football experts contribute to our Ask the Experts feature and there’s over 5 hours of exclusive audio with 5 of the planet’s most respected reporters who discuss the chances of each nation with our very own Mark O’Haire.
And if that wasn’t enough there’s a free bet up for grabs with our partners Ladbrokes.