FOLLOWING the overwhelming positive response to our Great Opening Day Giveaway promotion, we thought we’d run it again. Put simply, your first bet of the weekend is on us! Madness, eh?
Free Cash If There’s A Card Shown In Man City v Chelsea
We took a pounding last Saturday running the Great Opening Day Giveaway but we want to make WeLoveBetting the place to be every weekend so we’re back for more. Call us stupid, call us crazy – you can even call us brilliant if you like – we’re once again willing to pay for your first bet of the weekend. However, this time there’s a twist…
Join one of our featured bookmakers below, place your first bet (minimum £10) and if a card is shown in the Manchester City v Chelsea match on Super Sunday, we’ll pay for your first bet! And hey, we’ll even throw you into a draw for another £100 cash! Sounds good, eh?
You simply won’t find a more attractive offer this weekend. But first things first, some VERY important rules. You no play by the rules, you no get your first bet paid for. Simples.
How You Claim Your Cash And Get In The £100 Competition
- To get your first bet paid for and put you in the running for £100 cash next midweek simply sign up to one of our featured bookmakers on this page (below).
- Place a minimum £10 bet with your new bookmaker and then email us at [email protected] with the bookmaker you signed up to, your username and the £10 bet you placed.
- If a card is shown in the Super Sunday showdown between Manchester City and Chelsea we’ll then pay you back the stake of your opening bet (up to £10) and add you to the midweek £100 Cash Giveaway competition.
- To win the £100 cash guess the exact time (minute and second) of the opening goal in Tuesday’s Champions League game between Man Utd and Club Brugge. The closest guess from all of the weekend qualifiers wins the £100 prize.
- You must sign up for bookmakers via this page to qualify for a free bet.
- Offer closes at 16.00 on Sunday 16 August 2015.