LOOKING to continue his perfect 2015/16 Dino Vita (@VitaDino) returns with his best bet in Scotland.
Kilmarnock v Ross County | Saturday 15:00
I hope you were all on Aberdeen last weekend as they won 2-1 away at Motherwell to make it three out of three for me this season. I’m hoping my good form continues this weekend!
My next selection comes from the Scottish Premiership again and it’s the game at Rugby Park between Kilmarnock and Ross County. I like the Both Teams To Score bet here.
Killie had a horrible start to the season losing 4-0 at home to Dundee then 2-0 away at Aberdeen but their last two performances have showed signs of improvement attacking wise while remaining very suspect at the back.
Consecutive 2-2 draws at home to Celtic and away to Partick show they’ve got a goal threat in them. Gary Locke’s side will be hoping Kris Boyd can find his previous form after he got off the mark last weekend.
Ross County have performed well this season but only have one win to show for it. They kicked off by losing 2-0 to Celtic but followed that with a 2-0 home win to Hamilton. Their last two games have seen both teams score though.
Firstly a 1-1 draw away at St Johnstone and that was followed by a 2-1 defeat to Hearts. In Craig Curran Ross have a striker bang in form, he’s scored three in their four games this season and should be a real threat on Saturday.
Neither side look defensively sound but both have a good goal threat going forward so that’s why I think Both Teams To Score looks a great bet at 4/5 with Bet365.
Kilmarnock v Ross County – Both Teams To Score (4/5 Bet365)
- Ladbrokes are sponsoring the Scottish league this season and to celebrate we’re giving you the chance to pick up a huge prize.
- Join SPFL sponsors Ladbrokes here and claim your £50 matched free bet.
- When you sign up via that specific link send us an email at [email protected] telling us you’ve joined.
- Once verified we’ll set you a challenge. Pass the challenge and we’ll double your sign up offer!
- Didn’t open your Ladbrokes account via our link above? Sadly you won’t qualify for the double prize.
- Any questions? Get us at [email protected]