FOR the final time, it’s another sensational WLB weekend giveaway! You don’t get this anywhere else.
If There’s A Corner On Sunday We’ll Give You £10!
For the fourth and final time we’re running another incredible WLB Weekend Giveaway. As it’s the final occasion we’re going out on a high with our most generous offer yet:
If there’s a corner in either of Sunday’s Premier League games we’ll give you £10 cash!
How Do I Get The £10 Cash?
To pick up your £10 cash gift simply join one of our featured bookmakers below. Not only will you get the sign-up bonus from the bookie but provided there’s a corner in either of these games we’ll drop £10 into your bank account.
- Southampton v Norwich
- Swansea v Man Utd
To qualify for the £10 cash just make sure you sign up to the bookie using the links below. If you fail to do that you won’t qualify. Once you’ve signed up just deposit, place a bet (minimum £5) and then email us at [email protected] with your username and what your bet was. Once your account is verified we’ll add £10 to your bank.
There are some amazing sign up offers this weekend like:
- 8/1 Man City/Chelsea Double (Coral)
- Swansea v Man Utd – Enhanced Odds On Man Utd, Swansea, Draw & BTTS (Betway)
- 5/1 Arsenal To Beat Newcastle (Betfair)
How You Claim Your Cash
- To win £10 cash in our WLB Weekend Giveaway simply join one of our featured bookmakers on this page (below).
- Place a minimum £5 bet with your new bookmaker and then email us at [email protected] with the bookmaker you signed up with, your username and the bet you placed.
- If there’s a corner in either of the two Sunday Premier League matches you’ll win a further £10 cash from us.
- Please make sure you sign up to a bookmaker via this page and via the links below. If you don’t do this you won’t be eligible for the free cash.
- Offer runs till 13:30 Sunday 30th August 2015.
Where To Sign Up + What You’re Entitled To
World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide
Our 130-page spectacular, World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide, is available to buy NOW!
The interactive magazine includes previews, videos, stats and tips for all 32 teams, features on Outright Winners, Top Goalscorer, Refs & Cards, Dark Horses, Flops, Knock-out Betting and much more.
22 football experts contribute to our Ask the Experts feature and there’s over 5 hours of exclusive audio with 5 of the planet’s most respected reporters who discuss the chances of each nation with our very own Mark O’Haire.
And if that wasn’t enough there’s a free bet up for grabs with our partners Ladbrokes.