WE’VE hand-picked the best industry offers to keep you ahead of the game this weekend. Tuck in!
Bet365 are running their hugely popular in-play offer for the Super Sunday clash between Manchester City and Chelsea.
Simply place a pre-match bet on the game and they’ll give you a risk-free bet to use in-play to the same stake, up to £50!
- Ladbrokes are sponsoring the Scottish league this season and to celebrate we’re giving you the chance to pick up a huge prize.
- Join SPFL sponsors Ladbrokes here and claim your £50 matched free bet.
- When you sign up via that specific link send us an email at [email protected] telling us you’ve joined.
- Once verified we’ll set you a challenge.
- Pass the challenge and we’ll double your sign up offer!
Didn’t open your Ladbrokes account via our link above? Sadly you won’t qualify for the double prize.
Any questions? Get us at [email protected]
15/1 Southampton, Spurs, West Ham Treble (Favourit)
Our Football League sponsors are offering a huge enhanced price of 15/1 on Southampton, Spurs and West Ham all winning this weekend for new customers.
What makes that offer even better? Favourit will hand your cash back should the treble lose. Can’t say fairer than that, eh?
Yet to get your hands on a Betfair account? They’re dangling a massive 14/1 to new players on Arsenal, Man City and Liverpool all obliging this weekend.
If the treble loses, you’ll get your cash back. And then for every four £10 bets you place with Betfair, they’ll give you a free bet of £20! Nice.
The madcap Irish firm are at it again with another huge enhanced price offer this weekend.
New Paddy Power players can take Man City at 7/1 or Chelsea at 14/1 for the Super Sunday showdown.
This has been hugely popular over the past few weeks. It’s great fun!
Correctly predict the finishing positions of all 20 Premier League sides and you could win up to £50 million.