AS usual we’ve been hard at work bringing you some great betting content this weekend. Here’s what we’ve got lined up.
Can Juventus stun Barcelona on Saturday night and pick up the Champions League?
Chris Graham (@ChrisGraham79) has taken a long at the odds and picked out four selections. Not an odds-on shot to be found.
Mark Stinchcombe (@markstinchcombe) has been in great form this week at Roland Garros.
He’s picked out a 7/1 tip for Saturday’s Serena Williams v Lucie Safarova Women’s Final.
A massive race calls for an excellent preview.
Graeme Johnston (@GraemeJ_83) has profiled all the runners for us and picked out his 1-2-3-4.
So many betting offers for the big match! Barca 7/1, Juve 25/1, free bet every time a goal is scored…
We’ve got them all listed above for you.
Will Dyer (@w2Dyer) was mobbed in the street on Thursday after picking out a stunning 11/1 MLS midweek treble.
Now his focus turns to the weekend and he lays out four bets to be on.
You seen our Copa America guide yet? We’ve hired the BBC’s Tim Vickery (@Tim_Vickery) to analyse all 12 sides.
Mark O’Haire (@MarkOHaire) has also given his detailed verdict on all 12 sides and looked at group betting tips and outright thoughts.
The outright market is headed by Argentina with Brazil close behind.
Tim and Mark share their thoughts with the former happy to plug one of the outsiders to do well.
Hosts Chile dominate the betting in Group A but who will qualify with them?
Tim and Mark are very sweet on one of the other sides to do well.
This section looks all about the genius of Argentina.
Mark O’Haire though ignores them and finds value elsewhere.
This group brings together World Cup foes Brazil and Colombia again.
Tim and Mark are left disagreeing as to who they prefer at the odds.
As well as Tim and Mark we’ve also hired other experts for the team profiles. Here it’s the favourites that come under the microscope.
The defending champions Uruguay are amongst this group along with three others.
Will we see a big-priced team go far in this competition?
Josh Healey (@joshhealey04) was very sweet on a bet for this series and since we posted it the price has collapsed.
Josh reckons it’s still value though so take a look.
Wondering what WeLoveBetting is all about?
Let us explain.
On here you get a nice updated profile of all the lads who contribute to WeLoveBetting.
You can also find out how to follow them on Twitter.
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (minimum £10).
- Email [email protected] to let us know your account username, the bet you placed and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts as well as £10 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor too. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Free bet crediting can take up to 28 days.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.
|Get treble the odds on your first bet when you sign-up at 888Sport|
|Claim up to £200 in bonuses when you join Bet365|
|Claim a £50 Welcome Bonus when you join Ladbrokes. Use code 'F50'|