ENGLAND go for their sixth successive Euro 2016 qualifying win on Sunday against Slovenia. Chris Graham (@chrisgraham79) previews the game.
Slovenia v England | Sunday 17:00 | ITV1
There are fewer teams in the world I like backing more than England. Trustworthy, reliable and efficient, like a good friend they rarely let you down.
On Sunday they go to Slovenia in search of their sixth successive Euro 2016 qualifying win and bookmakers make them as big as 10/11 to achieve that feat. It’s a price that most certainly appeals to me. This for me is like Spurs away to a Championship side. I’d happily back that at 10/11 so I’ll do the same here.
The worry with this game is that England ease up. 15 points out of 15 means there’s little pressure here, Euro 2016 qualification is a cert. But the English in the past have always managed to win ‘meaningless’ games and I’m happy to trust them here.
Slovenia’s results in this group have been a mixed bag of brilliance and embarrassment. They kicked off the campaign by losing to Estonia, but followed that up with a stunning home win over Switzerland. Results since then have gone to form, a big win over San Marino followed an away loss to England.
England don’t slip up though. They haven’t lost a qualifier since a defeat in Ukraine back in October 2009, and they’d already clinched qualification to South Africa the following summer at that point. Their last qualifying defeat that mattered was that rain-soaked night against Croatia in November 2007. Yeah, almost eight years ago.
10/11 is the kind of price I like playing at most of the time so I’l invest in the English on Sunday. If that’s too short for you the Winning Margin market offers up some nice prices. Skybet are 5/2 on England winning by the odd goal, while a two goal win is on offer at 9/2 with Paddy Power. All good bets in my view.
Slovenia v England – England to win (10/11 BetVictor)
Slovenia v England – England to win by one goal (5/2 Skybet)
Slovenia v England – England to win by two goals (9/2 Paddy Power)
Not got a Paddy Power account? Well today’s your lucky day!
You can back England at at enhanced 8/1 to win on Sunday. Now that’s a great price.
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (minimum £10).
- Email [email protected] to let us know your account username, the bet you placed and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts as well as £10 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor too. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Free bet crediting can take up to 28 days.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.
|Get treble the odds on your first bet when you sign-up at 888Sport|
|Claim up to £200 in bonuses when you join Bet365|
|Claim a £50 Welcome Bonus when you join Ladbrokes. Use code 'F50'|