LOOKING for the key betting stats for the Copa America? We got them here!
- Their last 4 competitive games went Under 2.5 Goals
- 5 of the last 6 games gone Over 2.5 Goals
- The Over 2.5 Goals or BTTS bet has paid out in their last 9 competitive matches
- Won their last 9 matches
- 8 of their last 10 competitive games have gone Over 2.5 Goals
- Last 3 games gone Under 2.5 Goals
- Last 3 competitive games went Under 2.5 Goals
- Last 3 games see BTTS No pay out
- Won their last 7 matches
- 6 of their last 7 competitive games have gone Over 2.5 Goals
- Exactly 1 goal was scored by at least one team in 6 of the last 7 Ecuador games
- Unbeaten in 5 games
- The BTTS No bet has paid out in 4 of their last 5 games
- 5 of their last 6 games went Under 2.5 Goals
- The Over 2.5 Goals or BTTS bet has paid out in their last 7 competitive games
- The BTTS bet has been a winner in their last 4 competitive games
- Unbeaten in 8 matches
- 8 of their last 9 matches have seen Over 2.5 Goals
Mexico v Bolivia (13th June)
- Mexico have won the last 8 meetings
Uruguay v Jamaica (13th June)
- These sides have met once. Jamaica won it
Argentina v Paraguay (13th June)
- The last 3 meetings went Over 2.5 Goals
Venezuela v Colombia (14th June)
- Colombia have won just 1 of the last 5 meetings
Brazil v Peru (14th June)
- Brazil unbeaten in the last 14 meetings
- 10 of the last 12 clashes went Under 2.5 Goals
Ecuador v Bolivia (15th June)
- Ecuador are unbeaten in the last 11 meetings
- Ecuador won 10 of the last 11 clashes
Chile v Mexico (16th June)
- 8 of the last 9 meetings saw the Under 2.5 Goals bet pay out
Jamaica v Paraguay (16th June)
- The sides have met just once. Jamaica won the game
Brazil v Colombia (18th June)
- Brazil are unbeaten in 13 in these clashes.
- 9 of the last 11 meetings went Under 2.5 Goals
Peru v Venezuela (19th June)
- 4 of the last 5 meetings went Over 2.5 Goals
Chile v Bolivia (20th June)
- Chile are unbeaten in 8 in these clashes
Uruguay v Paraguay (20th June)
- 5 of the last 6 meetings went Under 2.5 Goals
Argentina v Jamaica (20th June)
- Argentina have won the only 2 meetings between the sides
Colombia v Peru (21st June)
- Last 6 meetings between the sides went Under 2.5 Goals
Brazil v Venezuela (21st June)
- The BTTS No bet has been a winner in the last 5 meetings
Copa America 2011
- 13 of the 18 group games went Under 2.5 Goals
- 5 of the 8 knockout matches went Under 2.5 Goals
Copa America 2007
- 10 of the 18 group games went Over 2.5 Goals
- All 8 of the knockout matches went Over 2.5 Goals
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (minimum £10).
- Email [email protected] to let us know your account username, the bet you placed and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts as well as £10 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor too. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Free bet crediting can take up to 28 days.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.
|Get treble the odds on your first bet when you sign-up at 888Sport|
|Claim up to £200 in bonuses when you join Bet365|
|Claim a £50 Welcome Bonus when you join Ladbrokes. Use code 'F50'|