WILLIE Duncan (@Willie_Duncan) thinks next week’s Scottish Cup Final could lead to big profit this week. Here’s his best bet.
Celtic v Inverness CT | Sunday 12:30 | Sky Sports 3
I remember being at Celtic Park for the final league game of the 2011/12 season. Hearts were absolutely rank rotten that day and got stuffed 5-0, but I really couldn’t have cared less.
The reason? Six days after the trip to Celtic Park, Paulo Sergio’s side were due back in Glasgow to face Hibernian in the Scottish Cup Final.
All that anyone of a Hearts persuasion could talk or think about before, during and after the Celtic game was the impending Cup crunch against the Hibees – and that’s why I expect Inverness Caledonian Thistle to take a hammering in Glasgow on Sunday afternoon.
John Hughes’ side will have, at least, one eye (quite possibly two) on their Hampden date with Falkirk at the end of this month.
Nobody who pulls on the Caley Jags’ shirt this weekend will want to risk a red card or an injury that would see them miss the Scottish Cup final – and Celtic will be determined to put on a show for their fans on the day that they pick up the Scottish Premiership trophy for a fourth successive season.
The Hoops may have been held to a frustrating 0-0 draw with St Johnstone at McDiarmid Park last weekend, but they have won seven of their last eight home games by at least two goals.
Revenge, too, could be a motivating factor for Ronny Deila’s side; just as it was in 2012, Celtic will line up against the side that knocked them out of the Scottish Cup at the semi-final stage.
That’s why I’ll be piling onto the home side (-1) ahead of the match at Celtic Park.
The 5/6 quote is a wee bit skinnier than I would have liked for my tip on the final day of the league season, but for me, the bet is far too tasty to resist and I’ll be all over it on Sunday.
Celtic v Inverness CT – Celtic -1 (5/6 Skybet)
Want TWO Free Bets And £10 Cash?
We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £10.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (minimum £10).
- Email [email protected] to let us know your account username, the bet you placed and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts as well as £10 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Marathon, Bet365, 888 or BetVictor too. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Free bet crediting can take up to 28 days.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.
|Get treble the odds on your first bet when you sign-up at 888Sport|
|Claim up to £200 in bonuses when you join Bet365|
|Claim a £50 Welcome Bonus when you join Ladbrokes. Use code 'F50'|