HERE at WeLoveBetting, we see it as our duty to keep you informed of all the best free bet offers. This weekend you can take advantage of this excellent offer from Sportingbet. Since we started the site in September, this has been the most popular offer.
Back Any Of The Big 5 At 5/1 | 10th-11th January 2015
Wow! Sportingbet are offering new customers the chance to back Chelsea, Man City, Man Utd, Arsenal or Liverpool at 5/1 in their match this weekend. Good eh? Let’s look at that in more detail:
- Chelsea 5/1 to beat Newcastle (should be 9/50)
- Arsenal 5/1 to beat Stoke (should be 4/9)
- Man Utd 5/1 to beat Southampton (should be 4/5)
- Liverpool 5/1 to beat Sunderland (should be 5/6)
- Man City 5/1 to beat Everton (should be 17/20)
This is the weekend offer that gives you enhanced odds and complete choice.
New Customer Offer
Back Chelsea, Man City, Man Utd, Arsenal or Liverpool at 5/1 this weekend with Sportingbet.
- Open an account with Sportingbet using this special link – Sportingbet
- Place your FIRST BET of £10 on either Chelsea, Man City, Man Utd, Arsenal or Liverpool to win this weekend at the current price.
- If your side fails to win you’ll get your money back.
- If the team you back wins, you’ll receive your winnings at full-time, your additional winnings will be credited within 48 hours at odds of 5/1.
- If your bet loses, Sportingbet will refund your losing stake in the form of a free bet within 48 hour
World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide
Our 130-page spectacular, World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide, is available to buy NOW!
The interactive magazine includes previews, videos, stats and tips for all 32 teams, features on Outright Winners, Top Goalscorer, Refs & Cards, Dark Horses, Flops, Knock-out Betting and much more.
22 football experts contribute to our Ask the Experts feature and there’s over 5 hours of exclusive audio with 5 of the planet’s most respected reporters who discuss the chances of each nation with our very own Mark O’Haire.
And if that wasn’t enough there’s a free bet up for grabs with our partners Ladbrokes.