MORE fantastic, exclusive betting stats on Saturday’s Euro 2016 qualifiers.
Ireland v Gibraltar | Saturday 17:00 | Sky Sports 3
- 10 of the last 12 competitive Ireland games saw 3 or more goals
- Ireland have failed to score just once in their last 16 home internationals
- This is only Gibraltar’s second competitive match
Scotland v Georgia | Saturday 17:00 | Sky Sports 5
- Georgia have no win from their last 7 matches
- Scotland haven’t scored more than 2 goals in a competitive match for 7 years
- Scotland have conceded just 4 goals in their last 6 matches
Romania v Hungary | Saturday 17:00 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Both Teams To Score No has paid out in the last 6 competitive Romania games
- 8 of the last 11 competitive Hungary games went Over 2.5 Goals
Armenia v Serbia | Saturday 17:00 | Sky Sports Interactive
- No side has scored more than 2 goals v Armenia for 7 games
- 3 of the last 4 Serbia qualifiers saw both teams score
Poland v Germany | Saturday 19:45 | ITV4
- Poland scored in all their home World Cup 2014 qualifiers
- Germany haven’t lost a qualifier since October 2007
- Over 2.5 Goals has paid out in the last 20 Germany qualifiers
- September 2010 was the last time Germany failed to score more than one goal in a qualifier
Finland v Greece | Saturday 19:45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- 8 of the last 10 Finland qualifiers saw less than 3 goals scored
- 9 of the last 11 Greece qualifiers saw less than 3 goals scored, including the last 6
Northern Ireland v Faroe Islands | Saturday 19:45 | Sky Sports 5
- Northern Ireland have won just 1 of their last 9 internationals
- Northern Ireland have kept a clean sheet in just 1 of their last 15 competitive matches
- Faroe Islands have picked up just 1 point from their last 14 internationals
Albania v Denmark | Saturday 19:45 | Sky Sports Interactive
- Albania have scored in their last 12 home competitive internationals
- 5 of the last 6 Denmark qualifiers went Over 2.5 Goals
World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide
Our 130-page spectacular, World Cup 2018: The Ultimate Betting Guide, is available to buy NOW!
The interactive magazine includes previews, videos, stats and tips for all 32 teams, features on Outright Winners, Top Goalscorer, Refs & Cards, Dark Horses, Flops, Knock-out Betting and much more.
22 football experts contribute to our Ask the Experts feature and there’s over 5 hours of exclusive audio with 5 of the planet’s most respected reporters who discuss the chances of each nation with our very own Mark O’Haire.
And if that wasn’t enough there’s a free bet up for grabs with our partners Ladbrokes.