FOOTBALL LEAGUE expert Mark O'Haire (@MarkOHaire) returns to share his favourite fancies from Saturday's coupon.
Preston v Hull | Saturday 3rd February 2018, 15:00
- Preston sold Jordan Hugill on Wednesday but beat Nottingham Forest 3-0 away with out the striker on Tuesday night, firing in 7 shots on-target.
- Preston scored 3 or more goals for only the third time in 29 games this season.
- Preston have now lost only 6 of 29 Championship matches under Alex Neill, recording 12 clean sheets.
- Preston have lost just 3 of 14 home league games, keeping 7 clean sheets.
- Preston are unbeaten in 9 at home to the bottom-half, keeping 5 clean sheets.
- Preston have seen 9/13 games since the November international break featuring Under 2.5 Goals.
- Preston have seen 8/11 home games against bottom-half teams produce Under 2.5 Goals.
- Preston’s matches average only 2.17 goals per-game with Deepdale encounters dipping to an average of just 2.07 goals per-game.
- No Championship team faces fewer shots on-target than Preston at home.
- Hull have lost 20 of their 26 away league matches at Preston (W4-D2-L20).
- Hull have only won 5 of 29 Championship games since relegation, including only 1 in 16 since October (W1-D7-L8).
- Hull have won just 1 of 14 away games, losing on 8 occasions.
- Hull have lost 5 of their 6 trips to the top-half.
- Hull have failed to score in 7 of their last 8 league games, and failed to score in each of their last 4 away games.
- Hull have seen Under 1.5 Goals in 7 of their last 8 Championship matches with 8 of their previous 10 away all featuring Under 2.5 Goals.
Preston double chance and Under 2.5 Goals (21/20 188BET)
Bristol Rovers v Shrewsbury | Saturday 3rd February 2018, 15:00
- Bristol Rovers have W3-D3-L0 in their last 6 and W5-D0-L2 in their last 7 home League One games, scoring 13 goals.
- Bristol Rovers have scored in 33 of 37 home League One games under Darrell Clarke with those games averaging 3.06 goals per-game.
- Bristol Rovers have only kept 2 home clean sheets this season in 14 fixtures and 5 in 29 overall.
- Bristol Rovers have seen 10/14 home games feature Both Teams To Score and 25/37 (68%) Memorial Stadium matches at this level pay-out in the BTTS market under Darrell Clarke.
- Shrewsbury have W5-D3-L1 in League One since November.
- Shrewsbury have scored in 24/28 League One games this season.
- Shrewsbury have only kept 3/14 away League One clean sheets.
- Shrewsbury have seen 10/14 away games feature Both Teams To Score.
Both Teams To Score (10/11 William Hill)
Accrington v Stevenage | Saturday 3rd February 2018, 15:00
- Accrington had W4/4 before losing 2-1 at Crawley last weekend. Stanley scored 13 goals across those 5 games.
- Accrington have W8-D2-L3 at home this season and W18-D9-L9 at home since the start of last season, losing just 25% of their matches.
- Accrington have scored in 24/28 League Two matches this season. They’ve scored at least 2 goals in 16 of those matches.
- Accrington saw 29/36 (81%) of home games since the start of last season produce Over 1.5 Goals winners with 23 (64%) seeing Both Teams To Score.
- Stevenage had W2-D2-L0 before losing 1-0 at home to Swindon in midweek with Boro failing to score for the 8th occasion in 15.
- Stevenage have W4-D2-L9 in away games this season and W0-D1-L6 away to top-half teams, conceding 18 goals.
- Stevenage have W1-D1-L8 in their last 10 away matches, beating Chesterfield in their only victory.
- Stevenage have now W3-D4-L11 away at the top-half since the start of last season.
- Only Cambridge (10) have scored fewer goals away than Stevenage (11) this season.
Accrington double chance and Over 1.5 Goals (4/5 188BET)
Preston v Hull – Preston double chance and Under 2.5 Goals (21/20 188BET)
Bristol Rovers v Shrewsbury – Both Teams To Score (10/11 William Hill)
Accrington v Stevenage – Accrington double chance and Over 1.5 Goals (4/5 188BET)