IT'S the first golf major of the season so we thought we'd offer you something very special. Take a look at what we've got planned.
US Masters Offer | Have a risk free bet on Johnson, Speith or McIlroy at 50/1!
To celebrate the first golf major of the season we're offering WeLoveBetting readers an incredibly generous first-come, first-served offer.
Yes, new 888 customers can back Dustin Johnson, Jordan Speith or Rory McIlroy at a massive 50/1 via this page – and if your selection doesn't win the Masters, we'll give you a free bet to cover your stake.
So to recap:
- If your selection on Dustin Johnson, Jordan Speith or Rory McIlroy wins the US Masters, you'll be paid out at 50/1.
- If your selection on Dustin Johnson, Jordan Speith or Rory McIlroy doesn't win the US Masters, you'll receive a £5 free bet.
We don't run these kind of crazy offers very often so it's strictly a first-come, first-served offer. Make sure you're quick off the mark to take advantage as we'll be withdrawing the offer after the first 20 people get involved.
- The US Masters offer runs from 00:00 Tuesday 4th April 2017 to 12:00 Thursday 6th April 2017.
- This offer is open to the first 20 people who claim it. The offer will be withdrawn after the 20th claimant has emailed.
- To claim your risk free offer you MUST register for a 888 betting account via one of the links on this page and place a qualifying bet of at least £5 on Dustin Johnson, Jordan Speith or Rory McIlroy to win the US Masters.
- Failure to register via one of the links highlighted on this page will result in no free bet being awarded.
- After you've signed up drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your 888 username and a screenshot of the bet you have placed.
- Verification of your account can take up to 48 hours. Once verified, your free bet will be processed after the Masters concludes on Sunday night. Free bets can take up to 28 days to be credited.
- One claim per person, per household and per IP address.
- WeLoveBetting reserve the right to withdraw this promotion at any time and to avoid rewarding any player we feel contravenes the Terms and Conditions.
- All enquiries can be directed to email@example.com or via Twitter (@WeLoveBettingUK).
- WeLoveBetting's decision will be final on any claim.