Aberdeen v Kilmarnock | Saturday 15.00
There is a real title battle in the Premiership after Aberdeen closed to within one point of Celtic by winning at Partick on Tuesday.
The Dons should follow up by beating a Kilmarnock side, who have lost three in a row in the league and failed to score since Lee Clark took charge.
Aberdeen have only kept one clean sheet in six but have win four of their last five meetings with Killie ‘to nil’ and I fancy that again today at 6/5 with BetVictor.
Alloa v Raith | Saturday 15.00
Raith are on a roll and kicking clear of Queen of the South in the race for the Championship's last play-off spot.
The Fifers have won four of their last five, with the only slip-up a narrow defeat at runaway table-toppers Rangers.
On Saturday Ray McKinnon's men head to doomed Alloa who are 11 points adrift at the bottom and have lost four on the bounce.
Take Rovers to win at 5/6 at William Hill.
Ayr v Dunfermline | Saturday 15.00
Ayr's fading title challenge will be all but over if they lost to the pace-setting Pars and both sides are unlikely to hold back.
Goals looks the way to go here with six of Ayr's last eight going Over 2.5 and for Dunfermline it's five of the last six.
The sides have shared 10 goals in three league meetings this season and Over 2.5 Goals is the call here at 11/17 at Marathon.
Aberdeen v Kilmarnock – Aberdeen to win ‘to nil’ (5/4 BetVictor)
Alloa v Raith – Raith to win (5/6 William Hill)
Ayr v Dunfermline – Over 2.5 Golas (11/17 Marathon)
- Ladbrokes are sponsoring the Scottish league this season and to celebrate we're giving you the chance to pick up a huge prize.
- Join SPFL sponsors Ladbrokes here and claim your £50 matched free bet.
- When you sign up via that specific link send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org telling us you've joined.
- Once verified we'll set you a challenge. Pass the challenge and we'll double your sign up offer!
- Didn't open your Ladbrokes account via our link above? Sadly you won't qualify for the double prize.
- Any questions? Get us at email@example.com.