FRESH from a superb 15/2 winner on Good Friday, Gavin Horsfall (@GHorsfall) delivers his favourite anytime goalscorers from the Easter Monday card in the Football League.
Crawley v Exeter | Easter Monday 15.00
Exeter were left frustrated on Friday, only managing to pick up a point at home to Barnet despite being on the right end of the shots-on-goal statistics.
The Grecians have won their last three on the road though and a performance anywhere near the one they put in against Notts County on their last away day should be enough to see off Crawley, despite their hosts recent good form.
Ollie Watkins (5/2 Bet365) has three goals in his last five appearances and continues to look lively wherever he plays, averaging almost 3.00 shots-per-game.
Mansfield v Northampton | Easter Monday 15.00
Northampton could actually be a touch of value at odds-against when they visit Mansfield on Monday.
The home side have failed to score in five of their last seven, whilst they failed to register a single shot-on-target at Wycombe on Good Friday.
Newport are a better side on a decent surface so the Cobblers’ 1-0 win last time out looks another good marker on their march to promotion.
Despite the strong form of the front two John Marquis and James Collins, I'll put up John-Joe O'Toole (4/1 Bet365), who looks just as good at the moment as he did in the middle of the park for Bristol Rovers, and has scored eight of his 11 goals this season away from Sixfields.
Plymouth v York | Easter Monday 15.00
Plymouth got back on track at the end of a tough month thanks to a 2-0 win at Morecambe on Good Friday and should put away York to remain competitive in the automatic promotion race.
Their visitors look in all sorts of trouble and have conceded 20 goals in six games away at teams in the top-8.
Jordan Houghton (15/2 William Hill) looks to have settled in at Home Park after arriving from Chelsea and, despite looking more of a holding midfielder, he's shown good ambition to get forward and looks a touch of value here after opening his account at Morecambe.
Crawley v Exeter – Ollie Watkins to score at anytime (5/2 Bet365)
Mansfield v Northampton – John-Joe O’Toole to score at anytime (4/1 Bet365)
Plymouth v York – Jordan Houghton to score at anytime (15/2 William Hill)
Want TWO Free Bets And £5 Cash?
Sign-up to Ladbrokes, Netbet, Bet365, Coral, BetBright or BetVictor via any of the links on this page, deposit and place your first bet and drop us a line at email@example.com. We’ll then arrange for TWO free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts and we’ll also cover your first bet with instant cash up to £5.
Remember folks, if you ever want to join a new bookmaker give us a shout – no other site will give you extra bonuses such as free bets and instant cash like WLB!
How To Claim Your Free Bet And Instant Cash:
- Register for a new account at Ladbrokes, Netbet, Bet365, Coral, BetBright or BetVictor via any of the links on this page. If you don’t use a link from WLB, you won’t be valid.
- Deposit and place your first bet (up to £5).
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know your account username and the bookmaker you’ve joined.
- We’ll arrange for TWO £10 free bets to be dropped into your betting accounts as well as £5 instant cash to cover your first bet.
- Remember, you’ll also be entitled to the new customer bonus or promotion with each of Ladbrokes, Bet365, Netbet, Coral, BetBright or BetVictor too. However, if you don’t join via the links on this page, you won’t be valid for our free bet and instant cash giveaway.
- Free bet crediting can take up to 28 days.
- Any questions? Just drop us an email or tweet us at @WeLoveBettingUK.