THE Daily Record's Mr Fixit (@mrfixittips) returns with a mix of Cup and League action in Scotland.
Ross County v Linlithgow | Saturday 15:00
Love it or hate it – the Scottish Cup will capture the attention of the nation this weekend. For the Premiership v non-league ties it has to be about goals – and how many the minnows concede.
County were superb last week against 10-man Celtic in the League Cup semi-final and will blow away junior outfit Rose as long as there is no complacency. They are no bigger than 1/12 to win but I’m surprised to see them as big as 4/5 minus two at Bet365.
Dumbarton v Dundee | Saturday 15:00
St Johnstone v Aberdeen | Saturday 15:00
Aberdeen travel to St Johnstone in the only Premiership game and are 23/20 with William Hill to go level with Celtic at the top. It’s a must-win for Derek McInnes’s side if they are serious about a title fight and I’ll be on.
Dons can overpower Saints who are struggling with no wins and five defeats in their last seven games as well as losing their best player Michael O’Halloran to Rangers.
Ross County v Linlithgow – Ross County -2 (4/5 Bet365)
Dumbarton v Dundee – Dundee to win (6/10 William Hill)
St Johnstone v Aberdeen – Aberdeen to win (23/20 William Hill)
- Ladbrokes are sponsoring the Scottish league this season and to celebrate we're giving you the chance to pick up a huge prize.
- Join SPFL sponsors Ladbrokes here and claim your £50 matched free bet.
- When you sign up via that specific link send us an email at email@example.com telling us you've joined.
- Once verified we'll set you a challenge. Pass the challenge and we'll double your sign up offer!
- Didn't open your Ladbrokes account via our link above? Sadly you won't qualify for the double prize.
- Any questions? Get us at firstname.lastname@example.org